Texans waive D’Onta Foreman (update - claimed by Colts)

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Trade market for Shady is really looking decent. Not sure if he has more value playing for us, or being a trade piece.

If they can somehow pry a 3rd or a 4th I jump on it. Gore was very productive last year on a crap Dolphins team. I wouldn’t mind rolling Gore/Singletary/Yeldon. 

Edited by Bills2ref
  • Like (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Or Yeldon as a trade option 

...if we trade Yeldon and Shady has a persistent hammy, we could be as thin as we were last year when Murphy and Jones went down, minor Shady dings, all necessitating Ford to get some work....besides I like the pass catching dynamic Yeldon adds to Allen's arsenal.....throw in a "little Singletary" for good measure and we could be onto something.....stay tuned..........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

3 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Yeldon would be the obvious trade chip here. Could depend on how comfortable they feel about singletary right now

Agree.  Shady staying in Buffalo makes more sense for the Bills than trading him.  Yeldon would be the logical choice to trade.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Agree.  Shady staying in Buffalo makes more sense for the Bills than trading him.  Yeldon would be the logical choice to trade.

yeah the trade shady stuff needs to stop. Hes on the last year of his deal and they are going to play it out with gore. Only way i see them trading him is if the season goes completely south by the deadline

Edited by BillsSbSoon

12 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

yeah the trade shady stuff needs to stop. Hes on the last year of his deal and they are going to play it out with gore. Only way i see them trading him is if the season goes completely south by the deadline

.comical AGAIN as it was last year......the Deadskins gambled on a 33 year old AD for vet minimum and got 1,024 yds rushing in return, an anomaly.....my conundrum today is who gets traded for first, Shady or Eli?..........

7 minutes ago, jahnyc said:

The Texans have Lamar Miller as their starting RB.  Not sure why he isn't mentioned, but their back-up RB situation looks awful.

I don’t know but his fantasy value as RB1 just went up. Though I have had him on my roster in recent years and he underwhelmed. 

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.comical AGAIN as it was last year......the Deadskins gambled on a 33 year old AD for vet minimum and got 1,024 yds rushing in return, an anomaly.....my conundrum today is who gets traded for first, Shady or Eli?..........

If they were going to trade him it wouldve been last year. They want to see how it looks with a better line in front of him. After this year hes most likely gone

26 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

What if they gave the Bills a second round pick for Shady?

2 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

If they were going to trade him it wouldve been last year. They want to see how it looks with a better line in front of him. After this year hes most likely gone

....realistically, what do you think they could have gotten in a trade last year prior to the 2018 season?.....who would have been taker(s) in your estimation and what would have been the tariff?....

Just now, vincec said:

What if they gave the Bills a second round pick for Shady?

I don't think that would happen.  IF by some miracle it did, maybe that should be entertained.  Realistically, I don't think anyone would give up a high pick, or player in a trade, for a RB in the twilight of his career.

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....realistically, what do you think they could have gotten in a trade last year prior to the 2018 season?.....who would have been taker(s) in your estimation and what would have been the tariff?....

Before last season i would guess maybe a 4th. Philly wouldve been the obvious taker