Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Ah, I see... they got their marching orders. Twitter is the same three photos (plus doctored ones) trying to say Trump fired Berman to stop this. Hahahahaha Idjits. Trump fired Berman so this could happen.

Inside scoop: Trump fired Berman because his wife spilled sangria on Ivanka's periwinkle blouse.

Just now, Melania Trump said:

Inside scoop: Trump fired Berman because his wife spilled sangria on Ivanka's periwinkle blouse.

Interesting thread for you to try to derail a discussion.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It’s encouraging to see her arrested, but I’ve gotten to the point where I just find it hard to believe anyone of any significance will ever go down on these things. 

Edited by dubs
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

These idiots cannot connect that  Epstein and Maxwell were allowed to roam free and do their worst (which was horrific) through (at least) the Clinton, GW Bush, and Obama administrations and yet arrested during the Trump administration. 

Awe - you are a special kind of stupid - aren’t you?

Why did Trump’s Labor Secretary Alex Acosta resign?

image.thumb.jpeg.b5a7e79ee2ec37298fbdb439493d5c36.jpeg

image.jpeg

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

Deranged Rhino may not be posting here for now, but this thread is proof of his support of finding the inconvenient, disgusting truths at all costs and spreading the word...

...we just want the truth.

98% of posters here want the truth. 

2% are racist, communist, radical, left wing, democratic agitator bots. - aka NPCs

Edited by dubs
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, dubs said:

bug off Turd. 

there isn’t a single person who wouldn’t want trump thrown in prison if he was involved in this. 

there is, however, half the country that would jump up and down and throw themselves on the ground if pictures of Bill or anyone on the communist left was implicated (hint: they already are). 

FIFY.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, dubs said:

98% of posters here want the truth. 

2% are racist, communist, radical, left wing, democratic agitator bots. - aka NPCs

Exactly this!!! Well said! I will add we need the 2% voices of racist, communist, radical, left wing, democratic agitator bots. These voices who are the small, small minority on here and in America/World are just reinforcing the idiocy that is their views. We thank the 2% and their idiotic and evil ideas. They will fail miserably!!! No Doubt about that! The hammer is on the way!

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, dubs said:

bug off nerd. 

there isn’t a single person who wouldn’t want trump thrown in prison if he was involved in this. 

there is, however, half the country that would jump up and down and throw themselves on the ground if pictures of Bill or anyone on the communist left was implicated (hint: they already are). 

Not true - Bill should be indicted immediately if he was involved w underage females like Trump

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

I wonder if we could get a definition of "total lie". Is seemed to be a struggle before.

Well, I can provide an example. 

It would be something like saying, “I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinski” when in fact you did have sexual relations with Miss Lewinski. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1