Ready to explode

TBBills Fan

14 hours ago, TBBills Fan said:

sorry. I'm here.  Strippers released the tension yesterday. Lmao

man between work and a girl I let move in a year ago I am beyond frustrated at my inability to correct or change the situation and in moments of tension or extreme stress I need a good positive outlet to release it.  I can't seem to find it or pick poor ways to alleviate it

Whats the deal with this girl at home ? 

She mad that you give all your cash to the pole dancers ? 

Edited by Teddy KGB

3 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Whats the deal with this girl at home ? 

She mad that you give all your cash to the pole dancers ? 

oh hell no.  Have you ever heard the term Succubus?>

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Yes.  In order to properly evaluate this situation, we need to know more about the girl you “let move in a year ago.”  Pics if possible please.

on the sexy as ***** scale....

9 out of 10...

sex...like with all crazy chicks amazine

on the intelligence scale and ability to understand as well as provide healthy conflict resolution 1 out of 10

no pics till shes gone

gave her 90 days to go to be fair.  She asked me to reconsider....want to, but dont because whats the point if the same ***** happens over and over.  We are who we are..

the good news is, on the ready to explode scale, Im able to not feel like my damn ear drums will pop from steam coming out....

However, the problem remains

3 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Lol, game or no game, a stripper is there for your money and that's it.

mostly yes, however you know you are doing something right when you go back into VIP and all you have to pay is the $10 house fee and nothing else

4 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

oh hell no.  Have you ever heard the term Succubus?>

on the sexy as ***** scale....

9 out of 10...

sex...like with all crazy chicks amazine

on the intelligence scale and ability to understand as well as provide healthy conflict resolution 1 out of 10

no pics till shes gone

gave her 90 days to go to be fair.  She asked me to reconsider....want to, but dont because whats the point if the same ***** happens over and over.  We are who we are..

the good news is, on the ready to explode scale, Im able to not feel like my damn ear drums will pop from steam coming out....

However, the problem remains

She still letting you tap it?  Because, well you know, that’s one way to alleviate stress.  Especially if you light up a spliff afterward.

2 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

yes she does...lol

Are you guys just roommate ***** buddies, or in some sort of relationship.  I have personal experience with allowing a cute girl to crash at my place for a while because she let me hump her.  Didn’t end well.  No bueno my friend.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Are you guys just roommate ***** buddies, or in some sort of relationship.  I have personal experience with allowing a cute girl to crash at my place for a while because she let me hump her.  Didn’t end well.  No bueno my friend.

in a relationship.......

she had nowhere to go and 2 kids, I couldnt say n o even though i knew it was wayyyyyy to premature

8 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

in a relationship.......

she had nowhere to go and 2 kids, I couldnt say n o even though i knew it was wayyyyyy to premature

????

It’s one thing to give a freeloading broad the boot, but 2 kids?!

Yikes...good luck with that one.  Do they call you daddy?  Further, does she call you daddy?

I think we need some pics to properly evaluate this situation.  

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 7/30/2019 at 7:28 PM, TBBills Fan said:

I am absolutely ***** ready to explode. 

With that said, anyone have any good remedies to calm the storm within that have worked?

Image result for joint meme

9 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Agreed! Nothing brings out my favorite people around here more than the "Would Ya" threads..........

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

????

It’s one thing to give a freeloading broad the boot, but 2 kids?!

Yikes...good luck with that one.  Do they call you daddy?  Further, does she call you daddy?

the kids do not!

she cant really make any coherent sentences other than "oh god oh god" when we are getting down and dirty....

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/30/2019 at 7:28 PM, TBBills Fan said:

I am absolutely ***** ready to explode. 

With that said, anyone have any good remedies to calm the storm within that have worked?

I perform manual self gratification. A lot.

Edited by Cripple Creek