send some prayers this way

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have many details, just a hurried message on my answering machine.

Earlier this week you might have seen that Mary went in for Gall Bladder surgery. It seemed at the time that everything was going well but #89 asked me to post this prayer request saying Mary was being rushed from Olean up to Strong here in Rochester. That's all she said.

I'll post more details when I get 'em, but for now just include Mary in your thoughts & prayers tonight.

Thanks.

I don't have many details, just a hurried message on my answering machine. 

Earlier this week you might have seen that Mary went in for Gall Bladder surgery.  It seemed at the time that everything was going well but #89 asked me to post this prayer request saying Mary was being rushed from Olean up to Strong here in Rochester.  That's all she said.

I'll post more details when I get 'em, but for now just include Mary in your thoughts & prayers tonight.

Thanks.

294872[/snapback]

Thoughts and prayers for Mary.

Will be thinking and praying for you and your sister. I know how you feel. I just spent 12 hours in an ER here in Jax with my mom having severe abdominal pain. STill no answer for her, and she is in pain again tonight. Hope you get some rest Cindy, and let me know if you have any questions I can help you with if the docs don't explain everything. Big hugs for you and you both will be in my prayers until Mary is back on her feet.

May our magificent and wonderous Lord hear our prayers and heal your sister to the state she felt before this trouble happened.

Lord, I feel a miracle tonight and heal #89's sister, Mary, from any physical pain she may feel.

I know skeptics will think I am being sarcastic. But I really do feel the power of God this evening will perform a miracle. He is going to do magnificent things.

People will think I am completely crazy, but I dont care. I cant explain the energy flowing thru my spirit this evening.

I want to thank the people who prayed for my friend who was completely comatose, paralyzed, and completely given up for dead who now walks and talks and spends time with his family.

I know I sound like a fanatic, even to myself I do, but this miracle will happen.

May our magnificent and wonderous Lord hear our prayers and heal your sister to the state she felt before this trouble happened.

Lord, I feel a miracle tonight and heal #89's sister, Mary, from any physical pain she may feel.

I know skeptics will think I am being sarcastic. But I really do feel the power of God this evening will perform a miracle. He is going to do magnificent things.

People will think I am completely crazy, but I dont care. I cant explain the energy flowing thru my spirit this evening.

I want to thank the people who prayed for my friend who was completely comatose, paralyzed, and completely given up for dead who now walks and talks and spends time with his family.

I know I sound like a fanatic, even to myself I do, but this miracle will happen.

I know many hate when this type post happens but I think it is one of the best things we can do for each other.

As some know my sister Mary who has been to 4 tailgates had surgery Tuesday.

They sent her home Friday morning and by Friday night at 11:30 she was back at the ER. She had another procedure Saturday afternoon and the Olean DRs were unable to do it so they shipped her off to Rochester. Following the bus with lights on for the trip at 80 mph in the dark, rainy foggy night was proof that I would never be a NASCAR driver. We made the trip alive and Mary is in her bed waiting for the DR to consult prior to another surgery.

If you have gall bladder trouble have it out before it is inflamed.  She is in extreme pain. We(MOM and my older sister ) have spent most of the last 3 days

sleepless in waiting rooms. This hospital has a family room so I can pop on and fill you in.

I'm going to try for a nap.

Please remember to say a few prayers for crazy Mary.  We really want her at the tailgate this year.

294506[/snapback]

Kristy and I will keep her in our prayers.