Life gets tougher every day

The issue is that we have lost manufacturing jobs over the last few decades. Trump's policies have started to bring them back. We need to keep expanding our manufacturing base and control immigration and we can regain the higher wages referred to by the Stanford professor. 

5 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

My heart bleeds for the millennials who have no skills and make less money.

Oh wait, not it doesn't.

The union jobs have gone away pretty much. Making $40-$45 an hour at GE has pretty much gone away. Those jobs are now starting out at half that.

Meanwhile the boomers and zoomers are ***** them over, while coasting into Social Security and Medicare worthlessness, gouging property prices as they sell to foreigners, and bitching the whole time...

I'm not a millenial, but I can call a spade a spade.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Meanwhile the boomers and zoomers are ***** them over, while coasting into Social Security and Medicare worthlessness, gouging property prices as they sell to foreigners, and bitching the whole time...

You're in CA, which is its own world.

Millennials, individuals born between 1980 and 2000, earn less money without college degrees than their predecessors and are more likely to die by suicide or drug overdose than any other generation.

Hang on.....so it turns out being spoiled and coddled and told you are special and deserve a trophy for accomplishing nothing throughout childhood doesn't make one resilient and resourceful as a young adult?   

Huh....who'd ever have guessed that!

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Paulus said:

I'm not a millennial either. I don't know what this means. 

29 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i'd say The Depression followed by getting sent to fight the Japanese was a lot harder.

How can you say that, living in a day and age when you might be called by your non-preferred pronoun or be forced to take a leak in the wrong toilet?

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

How can you say that, living in a day and age when you might be called by your non-preferred pronoun or be forced to take a leak in the wrong toilet?

Or share a public space with a person that holds differing opinions

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

It was also very awful getting drafted and sent to Nam

without a GI Bill and mortgage relief to help ease the pain of return as well

14 hours ago, /dev/null said:

giphy.gif&f=1

Is this racist now?  Ugh, you ***** millenials and the demons who brought you into the world.

*They have tried to take the saying away, wtf?! I am disappoint.

https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2013/09/19/224183763/is-it-racist-to-call-a-spade-a-spade

Edited by Paulus

6 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I am a millennial. A large majority of us are ***** crybabies.

same as it always was

people love to think those younger have it a lot easier

it was and still is a sweet ride for us Xers with professional credentials

• Like (+1) 1