Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

HEH, INDEED:

dan_mclaughlin_biden_lets_sue_some_nuns_

And getting back towards helping Iran build the Bomb: 

Get ready for the return of the Iran Deal.

“The Trump administration has the first successful foreign policy of any administration since that of George H.W. Bush. It must be stopped. T

his, incredibly, is the message from the Democrats. And that, disastrously, is what will happen if Joe Biden wins the elections.”

Just the News reported, "Dr. Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician to Presidents Obama and Trump is speaking out about his impression of Joe Biden's physical and mental fitness for office.

"'The best way I can describe every time I see him is that he's just lost,' Jackson said.

"'I won't make any particular diagnosis about dementia ... but what I will say is that something is not right,' continued the doctor, who just won a GOP congressional primary in Texas.

"Asked whether he's comfortable with the idea of Biden assuming the top executive position in the country, Jackson said, 'I'm not.'

"Jackson stresses that he hasn't personally reviewed Biden's medical records, but has witnessed the changes to the former vice president up-close, over time."

Democrats know this.

Thumbnail
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Just the News reported, "Dr. Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician to Presidents Obama and Trump is speaking out about his impression of Joe Biden's physical and mental fitness for office.

"'The best way I can describe every time I see him is that he's just lost,' Jackson said.

"'I won't make any particular diagnosis about dementia ... but what I will say is that something is not right,' continued the doctor, who just won a GOP congressional primary in Texas.

"Asked whether he's comfortable with the idea of Biden assuming the top executive position in the country, Jackson said, 'I'm not.'

"Jackson stresses that he hasn't personally reviewed Biden's medical records, but has witnessed the changes to the former vice president up-close, over time."

Democrats know this.

Thumbnail

...it is THE "Master Plan"......Kamala will lay him off and he'll collect unemployment in the "West Wing Nursing & Dementia Unit"....INCLUDING the extra $300 a week....

On 8/19/2020 at 4:19 PM, 3rdnlng said:

4c0gjr.jpg

Aren't you the guy who was bragging about something with a Disney child star back in the day?  

On 8/19/2020 at 12:05 PM, B-Man said:

Democrats know this.

Thumbnail

Better hope Ronny doesn't opine about your mental state.  It's an open secret here.  We just agreed to try not to tell you about it, gramps. 

...so who needs more proof he cannot be left alone?......Joe BiDONE.......should not have wi-fi in his basement...........

Biden says Trump seeks to 'defund the police' -- through proposed cuts

Police departments should focus instead on forcing out officers who abuse their authority, the former vice president said

President Trump is the one who wants to “defund the police,” Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden asserted during an interview Friday.

"I don't want to defund police departments. I think they need more help, they need more assistance,” Biden told ABC News for a wide-ranging interview airing Sunday that also includes Biden's running mate, U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif.

Biden accused the president of proposing cuts to programs that support local police, in sharp contrast to the Republican incumbent's campaign-trail rhetoric.

Harris also stressed that voters should watch the president's actions rather than listen to his words.

"There is so much about what comes out of Donald Trump's mouth that is designed to distract the American people from what he is doing," Harris told ABC.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-trump-seeks-to-defund-the-police-through-proposed-cuts

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1