Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Joe's always been a fan of imposing racist legislation on people, so this isn't a surprise. 

No Chance Joe is afraid of the Hispanic vote in Florida. Gee, I wonder why? 

Just another reason why the debates are going to be rough for Joe.

• Like (+1) 1

Biden Equals 'Biggest Idiot Democrats Ever Nominated'

by Wayne Allyn Root

Original Article

President Donald Trump loves branding his opponents. Boy, do I have the brand for Joe Biden. Other than "Basement Biden." Or Biden is the leader of the "Dementia-crats." Those are effective and memorable, too. But nothing beats this little ditty: Biden stands for "Biggest Idiot Democrats Ever Nominated."

Forget Biden's nonstop stumbling and bumbling. Forget that he appears to not know where he is (he talked about Vermont but was in New Hampshire), what day it is (remember "Super Thursday"?), what year it is

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It must be. I think Stacey Abrams would be a disaster for Joe, but she'd still be better than Rice for his chances. Same with the DC mayor or Harris.

I have a tough time believing Joe has any chance, regardless of who his VP is, without wide scale cheating.  Everyone has a relative that has some sort of dementia... simply asking,  "Do you think Nana is capable of being President? Joe Biden is in no better shape."  (fill in the relative) to anyone even considering voting for Joe.

People do not even have to go into his corruption, 40+ years in federal "service" accomplishing nothing (except pain for black people) - simply focus on the fact that he is mentally incapable of being the leader of the United States. And, he is not going to get any better cognitively.  I've pointed that out to a few people (started with my SIL), and it has worked (light bulb moment). Not saying any of these people will be pulling the lever for Trump, but they are not voting for Biden either. (And this is in NYS!)

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Thank you (+1) 3