Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

Incredible that journalists don't recognize this as a damning admission that they treated these stories as uncontroversial for decades.

What changed?

Journalists who prefer candidates other than Biden no longer want to give him a pass.

• Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, B-Man said:

OMG! I thought that was a parody account.

Seriously, I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he would not be tone-deaf enough to say something like that. He's not listening to his handlers, is he? 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Seriously, I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he would not be tone-deaf enough to say something like that. He's not listening to his handlers, is he? 

I am wondering if he even has handlers, the way things are going.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

No, he's handling his listeners. :worthy:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

Did Biden really say something to the effect of "meddling in the US election would not have taken place under a Obama-Biden administration? Thats is too funny if he said it, but i cannot find it after a quick search

Here it is..too funny!

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Did Biden really say something to the effect of "meddling in the US election would not have taken place under a Obama-Biden administration? Thats is too funny if he said it, but i cannot find it after a quick search

Here it is..too funny!

Joe Biden, the original Blue Bell ice cream tub licker. :death:

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2