JÂy RÛßeÒ

bill in livonia

bobblehead

Rockpile

RSVP'd but did not show:

LABillzFan

Todd

and 34-78-83 - who was a maybe

The plates were very good today and the company was superb. We have not had this big a turnout since maybe last summer!

TGIF

* post edited to correct spelling and make me look less stoopid :devil:

Was it a kinder, gentler WNYTBDGPS?

293461[/snapback]

Yeah, it even took bobble 10 minutes to get started on his plate. Of course, then it was done in 5. We will continue the off-season voluntary Plate conditioning program on April 29, IIRC.

Sorry I missed out guys. Sounds like it was a good time. I couldn't get my lunch switched.

me = peeon  :devil:

293515[/snapback]

We've decided that, since you bailed on us, you've forfeited the plate you won. :doh:

Just kiddin'!

Yeah, it even took bobble 10 minutes to get started on his plate.  Of course, then it was done in 5.  We will continue the off-season voluntary Plate conditioning program on April 29, IIRC.

293491[/snapback]

...and we really should discuss a road trip for the Boosters Club meeting 4/27.

I want to see TD sweat under questioning by the WNYTBDGPS. :devil:

And I had a killer craving, too! As it turns out, I'm the only project manager (and client contact) out of 4 to be in the office today. No friggin' lunch for me. Someone ordered chinese for me. It doesn't compare.

Where the hell were you guys? I've been sitting there for half an hour and no one showed. Thought I'd check in here...and what do you know, you all WENT ALREADY! Who changed the meet time. I thought you all said to be there at noon!

293581[/snapback]

Sorry, noon eastern time. You forgot to change your watch over again, bubba.