Giants Fans lose their minds at Draft Pick (familiar to Bills fans)

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Funny, Beane used to work under him, yet he is nothing like Gettleman...thank God!

Yeah I've often wondered how they worked together, being so different (or at least seeming so to me. Gettleman seems incompetent. I have a good friend in NYC whose a die hard life long fan. Feel bad for him.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, starrymessenger said:

Yeah I've often wondered how they worked together, being so different (or at least seeming so to me. Gettleman seems incompetent. I have a good friend in NYC whose a die hard life long fan. Feel bad for him.

What sucks even more for them is I heard Dorsey was their first choice.

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

What sucks even more for them is I heard Dorsey was their first choice.

And McDermott was the unanimous choice of the 6 member executive board for the Browns Head Coach job.  Haslam overruled them and hired Hue Jackson instead.  How different things could have been.......

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BarleyNY said:

And McDermott was the unanimous choice of the 6 member executive board for the Browns Head Coach job.  Haslam overruled them and hired Hue Jackson instead.  How different things could have been.......

Wow...that’s incredible 

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Last Guy on the Bench said:

Sorry if this has been posted, but I haven't seen it.

Hilarious compilation of Giants fans going out of their skulls at the Daniel Jones pick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkQrgk-BoLc&feature=youtu.be

Feels very familiar to me from many Bills drafts, though not this one.

Reminds me more of when we took Whitner over Ngata.  Everyone hated that pick and rightfully so.  At least Allen was spilt, many of us were super excited it was Allen over Rosen.  

Flashbacks of Whitner over Ngata and Maybin over Orakpo, but I still don't feel those were as bad as Daniel Jones being taken @ 6 by the Giants with the other guys that were on the board. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

To me it’s nowhere near as funny when a guy is self recording himself for a reaction and attention on the internet. 

What made the Jets picks so funny over the years was seeing a 3rd party camera(ESPN) catching their reactions to their picks

Yeah, I feel the same way.  A lot of those reactions were overdone, knowing they'd be posted online.

Edited by MacGyver

8 hours ago, Last Guy on the Bench said:

Sorry if this has been posted, but I haven't seen it.

Hilarious compilation of Giants fans going out of their skulls at the Daniel Jones pick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkQrgk-BoLc&feature=youtu.be

Feels very familiar to me from many Bills drafts, though not this one.

Thank you

last one was best. i thought the big fellow was going to punch his bud for that laughter

:)

51 minutes ago, H2o said:

Flashbacks of Whitner over Ngata and Maybin over Orakpo, but I still don't feel those were as bad as Daniel Jones being taken @ 6 by the Giants with the other guys that were on the board. 

And even when we took EJ, it sucked, but at least we traded back 

• Like (+1) 1