Giants Fans lose their minds at Draft Pick (familiar to Bills fans)

That was awesome.  In these situations I always feel sorry for the player, because it's not his fault -- but wow.  The draft crowd at the stadium all booed the pick!

The Giants have become a joke.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, eball said:

That was awesome.  In these situations I always feel sorry for the player, because it's not his fault -- but wow.  The draft crowd at the stadium all booed the pick!

The Giants have become a joke.

Yeah - it is a shame for the poor player.

What I really empathize with is that complete sense of helplessness those fans are feeling. When you are stuck with an owner/GM/coach that is driving you crazy and there is nothing you can do about it, you feel like an enraged five-year-old.

Of course, the whole thing also illustrates how ludicrous it is that so many of us take this parlor game so seriously (me definitely included - I take a four-day holiday from work every Draft).

• Like (+1) 1

To me it’s nowhere near as funny when a guy is self recording himself for a reaction and attention on the internet. 

What made the Jets picks so funny over the years was seeing a 3rd party camera(ESPN) catching their reactions to their picks

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

To me it’s nowhere near as funny when a guy is self recording himself for a reaction and attention on the internet. 

What made the Jets picks so funny over the years was seeing a 3rd party camera(ESPN) catching their reactions to their picks

A bit like this Raiders fan reaction?

raiders-fan-clelin-ferrell.jpg

41 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

So he reaches on his first pick for a player he says needs to sit behind Eli for three years.

Got it.

Glad he's not our GM.

Funny, Beane used to work under him, yet he is nothing like Gettleman...thank God!