Giants select in the first round ...

8 minutes ago, Jeetz1231 said:

Isn't this what the numerous mock draft threads are for?

No, I'm here to discuss the Bills, not wring my hands over my "second" team, which is obviously what this guy is doing.  Who gives a ***** about the Giants? Not me, I'm a Bills fan. All other teams mean NOTHING. 

"oh, oh, oh..but I like the Giants cuz their an NFC team , so it's different...and my grandpa really liked  YA Tittle..." so what? This is a Bills forum.

Edited by OJ Tom

Go here...

https://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php

"Let's talk Niner's defensive backfield!"...."I'm really concerned, and think they should draft a 5th Db to solidify the bench...."

"hey man, The Falcons linebacking corp really needs an influx of talent. They just lack the speed to compete against Drew Brees and the Saints potent weapons..."

***** off with that.

There are plenty of Giants outlets that cater to the Giants fanbase. It's pretty much heresy to me.

Edited by OJ Tom
  • Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Not a QB this year. I really believe Gettleman when he says they believe in Eli and i think they go QB in 2020.

They probably go Q Williams or Allen.

I agree that he won't pick a QB with the first pick. However, he may do so with their second 1st round pick. IMO, he should have taken one last year, regardless of how good Saquon Barkley is. 

I think the Giants should draft Parris Campbell. I''m really looking forward to watching them beat the Bills in the future. 

Gettleman is a fool. They need to capture that old Lawrence Taylor vibe! Eli usually beats the Bills, and that's alright, because it's still a New York victory. But they gotta get the defense up to snuff. Remember, Bill Parcells said "Defense wins championships" after the Giants beat the Jim Kelly led Bills in the Super Bowl (it's cool, cuz it was a NY State Super Bowl win!!...Yay!).

The Giants are cool, cuz their uni's are Red White and Blue, and they're from NY State, just like the Bills...Yay!

Nothing gets me as excited as Giants football, I just come to this Bills forum because I live in BLO. I actually prefer the NFC (it's always been better...just admit it), but follow the Bills because they're my hometown team. Deep down, I love Bill Parcells, Phil Simms, Frank Gifford, Harry Carson, Phil McConkey... the list goes on and on.

Face it, the Bills organization basically sucks, so I like having a team in the league that wins sometimes, and I can kinda call them my own, cuz they're in the same state (well, New Jersey, but it's the name that counts!). This way, when the Bills suck, I still have a chance to ride on the coattails of a successful, big city team, while waiting for the chance to parade around as a fan of a lovable underdog when the Bills finally win the big one!

YAY!

GO GIANTS! (and Bills too!)

Edited by OJ Tom
  • Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, downunderbill said:

Then start a thread where everyone can ask your permission to post or find out what topics please you.

Nope. This one is fine. You can talk about whatever you like, and I can criticize the topic as I please (as long as I don't use offensive language, or make personal attacks).

39 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

I think the Giants should draft Parris Campbell. I''m really looking forward to watching them beat the Bills in the future. 

Gettleman is a fool. They need to capture that old Lawrence Taylor vibe! Eli usually beats the Bills, and that's alright, because it's still a New York victory. But they gotta get the defense up to snuff. Remember, Bill Parcells said "Defense wins championships" after the Giants beat the Jim Kelly led Bills in the Super Bowl (it's cool, cuz it was a NY State Super Bowl win!!...Yay!).

The Giants are cool, cuz their uni's are Red White and Blue, and they're from NY State, just like the Bills...Yay!

Nothing gets me as excited as Giants football, I just come to this Bills forum because I live in BLO. I actually prefer the NFC (it's always been better...just admit it), but follow the Bills because they're my hometown team. Deep down, I love Bill Parcells, Phil Simms, Frank Gifford, Harry Carson, Phil McConkey... the list goes on and on.

Face it, the Bills organization basically sucks, so I like having a team in the league that wins sometimes, and I can kinda call them my own, cuz they're in the same state (well, New Jersey, but it's the name that counts!). This way, when the Bills suck, I still have a chance to ride on the coattails of a successful, big city team, while waiting for the chance to parade around as a fan of a lovable underdog when the Bills finally win the big one!

YAY!

GO GIANTS! (and Bills too!)

Dang dude, you're really getting weird about this.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OJ Tom said:

No, I'm here to discuss the Bills, not wring my hands over my "second" team, which is obviously what this guy is doing.  Who gives a ***** about the Giants? Not me, I'm a Bills fan. All other teams mean NOTHING. 

"oh, oh, oh..but I like the Giants cuz their an NFC team , so it's different...and my grandpa really liked  YA Tittle..." so what? This is a Bills forum.

Then why did you open this thread and proceed to post in it?

• Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Then why did you open this thread and proceed to post in it?

Because I assumed it was about the Buffalo ****ing Bills...but it wasn't. That's the problem, see?...It was a thread about a different city's team, a team that has numerous other message boards, waiting to serve it's fans, see? A team that isn't the Buffalo ***ing Bills, see?

Edited by OJ Tom