Fantasy Draft (Bills Have 1st Ten Picks)

We're in a fantasy world and all 8 teams ahead of the Bills and the one team after the Bills get drugged by a new pill which leads them to give their 1st round picks to the Bills for any player the Bills want to give them plus a late rounder either this year or next year. 

For personal reasons I want to know who you guys view as your top 10 for the Bills. 

So the roster being the way it is now and with the first ten picks of the 2019 NFL Draft, who do you select?

Williams

Bosa

Kyler Murray (Not a sure thing Josh Allen will work out. I am confident he will, but it is better safe than sorry)

Oliver

Josh Allen

Devin White

TJ Hock

DK Metcalf

Jonah Williams

Ju'wan Taylor(not sure on spelling)

These are not my top ten for the bills. In this scenario I would not be drafting 3 offensive tackles. DK is not in my top 10, but I needed to add a receiver due to no need at DT or OT after this. 

Just now, Watkins101 said:

Williams

Bosa

Kyler Murray (Not a sure thing Josh Allen will work out. I am confident he will, but it is better safe than sorry)

Oliver

Josh Allen

Devin White

TJ Hock

DK Metcalf

Jonah Williams

These are not my top ten for the bills. In this scenario I would not be drafting 3 offensive tackles. DK is not in my top 10, but I needed to add a receiver due to no need at DT or OT after this. 

You’re up in the mock draft. 

I"m assuming these are our only 10 picks in the draft, they need to fit the team's needs and we can't start trading:

1 DT - Q Williams

2 EDGE - Josh Allen

3 EDGE - Bosa

4 OT - Dillard

5 OL - J Williams

6 TE - Hockenson

7 WR - AJ Brown

8 OLB - Devin Bush

9 RB - Jacobs

10 CB - Byron Murphy

27 minutes ago, cage said:

I"m assuming these are our only 10 picks in the draft, they need to fit the team's needs and we can't start trading:

1 DT - Q Williams

2 EDGE - Josh Allen

3 EDGE - Bosa

4 OT - Dillard

5 OL - J Williams

6 TE - Hockenson

7 WR - AJ Brown

8 OLB - Devin Bush

9 RB - Jacobs

10 CB - Byron Murphy

Yeah no other picks except the 1st ten... 

The few who have responded pretty much have the same list except maybe a player or two... 

You came with the running back and corner which was different but you're planning for the future... I like it...

3 hours ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

We're in a fantasy world and all 8 teams ahead of the Bills and the one team after the Bills get drugged by a new pill which leads them to give their 1st round picks to the Bills for any player the Bills want to give them plus a late rounder either this year or next year. 

For personal reasons I want to know who you guys view as your top 10 for the Bills. 

So the roster being the way it is now and with the first ten picks of the 2019 NFL Draft, who do you select?

Trade down until we have all the 7th round picks for the next 3 years.?

3 hours ago, Watkins101 said:

Williams

Bosa

Oliver

Josh Allen

Devin White

TJ Hock

DK Metcalf

Jonah Williams

Got news for ya.  Im am sure Kyler Murray isnt gonna work out.

1 minute ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Thanks for using my thread to send a private message... (insert disrespectful curse word)

Sorry.  Didn’t mean to put it in your thread.  Didn’t even know I could do that.  Thought it was a PM