All Gunner's draft stuff 2019

1 minute ago, mannc said:

I don’t see it from this FO.  They are under considerable pressure to win now, although many here don’t believe that.

i would agree with that and I think the big move for solid role playing vets that can fill holes NOW in FA tips a hat towards that... I think he'll go to a team picking late, with an established roster and by 2020 it'll be absolute ROBBERY.

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

@GunnerBill curious to hear your thoughts on Dawson Knox? He feels like a late riser and a guy that could end up on the Bills in the 3rd.

He is in my top 100. My TE7 and a mid 3rd grade. I see him and Warring as the two relatively unexposed talents with decent ceilings. 

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

@GunnerBill. Would Simmons be higher without the injury or is this already strictly off film alone? 

That being said, you can’t take a guy at 9 that might redshirt, right? Or can you? He just really interests me. Could they potentially trade back, Pick up Simmons(elite talent) in the 15-20 range, and nab an extra 2nd out of it to make up for him most liking being a PUP sort of guy until late season? .... is it likely he slips all the way into the 2nd? I would assume by the late first a team with an established roster is gonna see you only one elite guy(Simmons) left and easily pull the trigger. 

Im just firing spit balls here. But that scenario is interesting to me..... although I doubt it would be popular amongst the majority. 

That is off his tape. I haven't dropped him for injury. I think they could redshirt him.... whether they will I am less sure. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Thanks for taking the time to it this together. 

Random thought:  I’m surprised there are 4 QBs and 8 RBs n the top 100.  I figured 3 and 5ish

So Jones is in the 90s... and a couple of the running backs are too. I am surprised I ended up with 8 backs too. I didn't think I had been that kind on the running back class but when I totted it up 8 there are. 

2 hours ago, WideNine said:

Nice Gunner.

To add to all the other requests you are fielding, what are your thoughts (rating) on Wisconsin's Dieter? Needs some work on his game, but was able to play all three positions on that Badger o-line.

Not got my board in front of me now.... but I think I have a 3rd on him. I see him as an interior guy at the NFL level.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billspro said:

This is a fantastic post and obviously well thought out. I do think your way off on DK Metcalf. Did you drop him due to injury or other concerns?

I like DK but he is one of the most polarizing players in this draft. Some people will love him and others will worry about his short area quickness, injury and production. I’m fine with him at 9 but a lot of people won’t be. Give me talent though

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, billspro said:

This is a fantastic post and obviously well thought out. I do think your way off on DK Metcalf. Did you drop him due to injury or other concerns?

Injury. Production. Inconsistent effort. Lacks elite change of direction. 

I do think his ceiling is very high but to me there are a just too many question marks for me to feel that he is a top 10 player. Back half of the first round I'd be happy to take him.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I do think his ceiling is very high but to me there are a just too many question marks for me to feel that he is a top 10 player. Back half of the first round I'd be happy to take him.

What’s keeping Hollywood Brown out of your first round?  Size?  I think he will be taken higher than most expect.

28 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

....is DelRio (FWIW) accurate in assessing him as one whose physique & combine overshadow his ability as a top flight WR?...........

4 minutes ago, mannc said:

What’s keeping Hollywood Brown out of your first round?  Size?  I think he will be taken higher than most expect.

Size, limited route tree, only average in contested catch scenarios. Think he could track the deep ball better as well.... in the NFL if you give prime position when tracking the ball up to a defensive back then you are not getting it back. 

I do like him. Think he could go in the 1st (all of those top 4 receivers on my board I'd consider from sort of 16 or 17 onwards). I just don't see any of them at this point as a true #1. I think DK has that ceiling but a lot of flags - Hollywood, AJ and Harry to me are really good #2s. 

9 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Size, limited route tree, only average in contested catch scenarios. Think he could track the deep ball better as well.... in the NFL if you give prime position when tracking the ball up to a defensive back then you are not getting it back. 

I do like him. Think he could go in the 1st (all of those top 4 receivers on my board I'd consider from sort of 16 or 17 onwards). I just don't see any of them at this point as a true #1. I think DK has that ceiling but a lot of flags - Hollywood, AJ and Harry to me are really good #2s. 

...so if WR was McBeane's 1st round pick GB, who and where?...stay pat at 9 or move down, hoping for the extra 2nd?....thanks bud.........

39 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

In 5 years, which of your four QB do you think will still be starting?  I'm going with Lock.

9 minutes ago, Gugny said:

In 5 years, which of your four QB do you think will still be starting?  I'm going with Lock.

I think Lock could last 5 years in the way Blake Bortles lasted 5 years. I think Daniel Jones could last in the way Josh McCown lasted. 

I have to go Murray as I think he is the most talented. But I do understand your reservations. 

40 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so if WR was McBeane's 1st round pick GB, who and where?...stay pat at 9 or move down, hoping for the extra 2nd?....thanks bud.........

If he is determined to take a wide receiver trade back. I don't have big separation between my top 4 so any of them would be acceptable. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think Lock could last 5 years in the way Blake Bortles lasted 5 years. I think Daniel Jones could last in the way Josh McCown lasted. 

I have to go Murray as I think he is the most talented. But I do understand your reservations. 

...sorry indictment of the desperate situation of the NFL QB position....lasting out of desperation or one helluva set of blackmail pics....pretty sad....