Whistleblower Says Security Clearances Process Corrupted

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

I have repeatedly answered your question of how the situations are similar.  Once again, the chief similarity is that both actions may have resulted in some of our national secrets being exposed to our adversaries.

This is why you're losing so badly and making yourself look even more foolish than usual. 

There is no comparison between the two. None. HRC's server did not "maybe" expose national secrets - it DID expose them for her foundations profit. 

The fact you keep ignoring that element shows you don't really know what happened with the servers because you're uniformed and being willfully ignorant. I can state this positively because to back your ridiculous comparison up you keep trotting out the words of proven liars and deceivers. 

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is why you're losing so badly and making yourself look even more foolish than usual. 

There is no comparison between the two. None. HRC's server did not "maybe" expose national secrets - it DID expose them for her foundations profit. 

The fact you keep ignoring that element shows you don't really know what happened with the servers because you're uniformed and being willfully ignorant. I can state this positively because to back your ridiculous comparison up you keep trotting out the words of proven liars and deceivers. 

maybe he has the brain of a sparrow

14 minutes ago, row_33 said:

maybe he has the brain of a sparrow

He's not a bad poster or guy. He's just stubborn and after being lied to for two plus years on Trump Russia he's become afflicted with Stockholm syndrome. He worships those who lied to him, he doesn't hold them accountable because "TRUMP BAD!"

If he took any time to examine the issue in depth, with an honest eye rather than a partisan one, he'd see how wrong he is. 

But he won't. Because: stubborn + TDS = incoherent flailing.

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's not a bad poster or guy. He's just stubborn and after being lied to for two plus years on Trump Russia he's become afflicted with Stockholm syndrome. He worships those who lied to him, he doesn't hold them accountable because "TRUMP BAD!"

If he took any time to examine the issue in depth, with an honest eye rather than a partisan one, he'd see how wrong he is. 

my time is held close due to a lot of work the last few months, i have no patience at all with a half dozen on here

36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Thanks but my opinion of you has degraded considerably with your incessant quoting me when I have literally begged you to spew your ***** to somebody else.  You are a bad guy and a bad poster.  Full Stop.

I'm into my 60's now and in all of my life I have never encountered a larger anal orifice, on-line or in person.  I am being completely serious.  Congratulations, there were several here in the running but you are the clear winner. 

I don't give a flying ***** about your opinions.  At this point in our interactions, you couldn't tell me where to find buried treasure.  

YOU KNOW THAT BUT CANNOT SEEM TO STOP YOURSELF!!     You should recognize that as a problem.

Only a person with severe personality issues would still think I would want to interact with them.  STFU    You are waaaay worse than any religious zealot that I ever had to endure.   Quit trying to save me and please for whatever God's sake you like, STFU.

Edited by Bob in Mich
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Thanks but my opinion of you has degraded considerably with your incessant quoting me when I have literally begged you to spew your ***** to somebody else.  You are a bad guy and a bad poster.  Full Stop.

I'm into my 60's now and in all of my life I have never encountered a larger anal orifice, on-line or in person.  I am being completely serious.  Congratulations, there were several here in the running but you are the clear winner. 

I don't give a flying ***** about your opinions.  At this point in our interactions, you couldn't tell me where to find buried treasure.  

YOU KNOW THAT BUT CANNOT SEEM TO STOP YOURSELF!!     You should recognize that as a problem.

Only a person with severe personality issues would still think I would want to interact with them.  STFU    You are waaaay worse than any religious zealot that I ever had to endure.   Quit trying to save me and please for whatever God's sake you like, STFU.

I take it you still haven't found the laws that Trump apparently broke?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But in fairness to Bob and his argument, IF the issue with Hillary WAS that she was denied clearance, and IF Barrack HAD overridden the decision and HAD lawfully excersized his authority to do so, THE TWO SCENARIOS WOULD HAVE BEEN SIMILAR! 

Assuming, of course, that Bob was as outraged by the actions of the Obama admin as he was by the Russian scoundrel puppet Trump. 

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Oh, ***** you, #######.

Aw, Tom.  I'm so sorry.   I know you worked tirelessly to capture this largest anal orifice award.  Truth be known, at one point, compared to the rest, you had Gretzky-like numbers.  But recently, DR has become obsessed to super human levels.  He clearly won it and he deserves the award but you can still hold your head high.  You were a pretty large one too.

Now, I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but you have 'Pompous Prick' locked up for this year and I have even heard whispers of lifetime achievement award in that very same category.   Don't quote me but I can't really see how you could lose that one.  You are outstanding in this field.

52 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

All that rage is only going to end with a heart attack. you should watch that at your age.

Personally, point taken. I would definitely stay off your lawn.

Edited by Albwan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

You've had a good run, Grandpappy. 

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

This is what cognitive dissonance looks like. 

I shared the truth with Bob - while he was following lies. For that, I'm the bad guy. 

*he leaves out the multiple times he called me a traitor/Putin supporter simply for questioning the story, because Bob isn't honest about his outrage

Shame, Bob. You're just happy being misled and lied to - but quoting your ignorance is informative to others. 

This is fitting: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 2