Robert Foster love from PFF only 1 of 2 WRs on both Avg Depth of Target and Avg Yards per Target

4 hours ago, Doc said:

The topic wasn't fans of other teams: it was opposing DC's.  While I have not taken a poll of them, I am more than comfortable saying that at the very latest opposing DC's took notice of Foster after his 100 yard game against the Jets and then almost gaining 100 yards against the Jags.  It was more than potential at that point.  And if Jets fans don't know Foster's name after he gained 209 yards against them last year...

Its all relative - i hadnt made a single comment about what the OP actually authored this post about. The convo evolved w each response from you. If you want to 'argue' one thing fine - but at this point it feels more like a circle bc we just keep going round and dont even necessarily disagree. AFAIC the only point thats worth consideration is most fans can at least name each teams qb along w a wr. Many cant get the wr for buffalo bc foster hasnt ensablished himself and this isnt a household name UNTIL he goes out there and makes himself one - which was my point. You can be certian itll happen if youd like, but my argument was it hasnt happened yet and im not counting eggs before they hatch no matter how convinced you are.

Edited by gobills1212

On 3/27/2019 at 9:42 PM, Inigo Montoya said:

Maybe I'm crazy, but I think Duke Williams is going to be the breakout WR for the Bills this year.  The guy can high point the ball like Megatron and seems to win every 50/50 that comes his way.  He is going to catch some touchdowns this year.

Don't sleep on the Duke, he is going to be a Red Zone monster.

Oh yes, I forgot about him in all the other activity. Indeed, I do think (hope) he adds to it.

14 hours ago, gobills1212 said:

Its all relative - i hadnt made a single comment about what the OP actually authored this post about. The convo evolved w each response from you. If you want to 'argue' one thing fine - but at this point it feels more like a circle bc we just keep going round and dont even necessarily disagree. AFAIC the only point thats worth consideration is most fans can at least name each teams qb along w a wr. Many cant get the wr for buffalo bc foster hasnt ensablished himself and this isnt a household name UNTIL he goes out there and makes himself one - which was my point. You can be certian itll happen if youd like, but my argument was it hasnt happened yet and im not counting eggs before they hatch no matter how convinced you are.

While I thought Foster had what it took to be a #1 WR, I said after last season that the Bills needed to add at least a veteran #2 WR.  They did that.  I fully expect Foster to start opposite Brown, unless someone else outplays Brown in camp, and Beasley to be the 3rd WR.  I also do not expect them to take a WR on days 1 or 2, and if at all, late day 3.

18 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

Crazy all this said about him and he will be fighting for a roster spot this year. Hopefully he wasn't just a fluke like many.

I doubt it.

I would put the chances of his not making the roster at 1%.

39 minutes ago, Logic said:

I'm kind of with ya, but I left the 1% to account for, like, punching a police officer or something.

That's the "unforeseen" part.  Unless there's something in his history.

7 hours ago, Logic said:

I doubt it.

I would put the chances of his not making the roster at 1%.

You never know, they let him go already during the season last year. He needs to prove it wasn't a fluke.

Edited by Boca BIlls