The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Welcome to see it....trying to keep an open mind.

From my view right at this moment it looked to me like Barr (who already said you cannot indite a sitting president so WTF was he even allowed into this) is doing things that look....well.......iffy

I promise you, that opinion is being formed due to the two+ year long disinformation campaign which has been waged on your mind by the media and coup plotters. 

The Russia / Trump collusion/conspiracy story was never real. It's fiction, invented by the previous administration and the Clinton campaign to smear Trump and hide their own crimes. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

@GG, i am not debating the fact she received a visa ..but to state as @Deranged Rhino has that the Visa was issued strictly so she could be used to set up Trump is a far far leap. Correlation/causation/ coincidence type thing . Again, I may be missing it, but do we have any idea on why the visa was granted etc? Not sure if that type of stuff is ever made publically available

The circumstantial evidence is very strong that the State Department visa approval was not purely coincidental.  Why would State break protocol and approve a visa for someone to testify against the interests of the US Government?

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, GG said:

The circumstantial evidence is very strong that the State Department visa approval was not purely coincidental.  Why would State break protocol and approve a visa for someone to testify against the interests of the US Government?

she has 3 other times correct?

man would i love to be a fly on the wall in a conference call that is surely ongoing amongst Dems, Nadler, Pelosi and Schiff right now. "how do we frame this? have you guys found anything, anything that we can seize upon?"

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

She had - on the approval of the DA that was in charge of the case because she was needed for the deposition rounds.  She was not needed for the appellate stage, thus the March denial. 

So, even if she wasn't there for entrapment, you still have to wonder why State overruled the presiding DA to allow her into the country to help out a case against the US government.

• Like (+1) 3

55 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Tibs is quite silent this morning...

He/she/it is alternately curled upon a ball  saying No! No! No! or searching franticly for a razor blade to slit his/ her/its wrists. 

Edited by Wacka

25 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

More here -- really important: how the Trump Tower meeting was set up is still the subject of an ongoing grand jury (per page 112). 

All Trump/Russia matters are closed or in the sentencing stage. This is a different grand jury. 

Wonder what it could be about? 

(tried linking the page but my computer is being a dick about it, will get it up when I can)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

oK! :thumbsup:

It notes:

1. The investigation found that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome through hacking and distributing stolen information.

2. The campaign “expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts.”

3.The Russian hacking and social media campaign coincided with a series of contacts between Trump Campaign officials and individuals with ties to the Russian government.

4. The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.