Schefty with high praise for Tyree Jackson

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I just read that and nothing against Tyree but that’s word for word from his agent imo 

There is zero chance his arm is as strong as Allen's. Allen threw a ball so fast at Sports Science that they had to triple and quadruple check the equipment because they thought it was faulty...he threw a ball clocked at 74 MPH which was at least 5 MPH faster than the next fastest throw ever measured by them...

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Thunderstruck said:

ycm8ibEE_normal.jpg

Kyler Murray’s Pro Day at Oklahoma today. But also Pro Day for Buffalo QB Tyree Jackson, who will hold his at the Buffalo Bills facility, which is fitting. Jackson’s arm is as strong, if not stronger, than Bills QB Josh Allen. Many believe he will go higher than expected in draft

Ive seen Tyree play many times- his arm isnt stronger than Allens

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, HiddenInLight said:

If he slides to like the 5th round, maybe the 4th I'd take him to be our developmental guy to be our backup behind Allen in a few years.  Having a backup with a similar skillset as our starter is very valuable in todays nfl.

No need to waste a draft pick

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

He sucks.  He held the UB offense back imo.  He has zero chance if doing anything in the NFL.

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I've watched TJ closely now for his entire UB career. He peaked in the first half of this last season. This game against Eastern Michigan was likely his best.

But after Anthony Johnson pulled his hammy his play went downhill. Defenses were able to confuse him and he became indecisive. He's one reason why UB lost 3 of their last 4, and blew a 19-point lead in the MAC Championship. (The other reason was UB's sieve defense.)

He definitely has the physical gifts. But can he learn the NFL game? That's the question.

How was he "one reason" his team coughed a 2 TD 4th Q lead in that game?

3 hours ago, Thunderstruck said:

I could say the same about your definition of loose.

He just suggested that Jackson's arm might be stronger than Josh Allen's. That would likely make him the strongest arm in the NFL out of the gate (not that I agree with that assertion). If that isn't high praise, I'm not sure what is. Do I need to explain this any further to you?

Well, yes if you can, please do. You used a clickbait title. A strong arm isn’t high praise. Praise? Maybe. An observation? Certainly.

3 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Well, yes if you can, please do. You used a clickbait title. A strong arm isn’t high praise. Praise? Maybe. An observation? Certainly.

For the benefit of everyone else on this board, I'm just going to leave this one right here.

BTW- you must be a blast at parties.

5 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

They have a test at the Combine that gauges the velocity of a thrown football. Tyree Jackson scored a 54. Which was 3rd amongst even his own class. Will Grier topped out the 2019 class and scored a 59.

Last season, Josh Allen scored a 62. 

Fake news.

Not only that, but during the Senior Bowl, he clocked in at over 66mph.  There has never been another QB that has been officially measured to top 61.

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 1