Jets pick #3 for sale

7 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

You like Bosa over Allen?

I’m actually the opposite. I like Allen because he was literally getting pressure on 1/4 of his rushes, can cover, and basically do it all. Plus, with Zo still here, he would be the perfect guy for Allen to learn from and take over after Zo retires. This draft to

me has that same feel it did Clowney and Mack. Both will be great players.  

It's 1A and 1B for me. I love Allen, but I do think Bosa is a great fit in McDermotts base defense. Allen though is pretty awesome as well. 

9 hours ago, BillsSB2020 said:

With Murray measuring in at 5'10 and better than expected hand size, I expect him to be taken ahead of Haskins. If I had to bet, I would bet he goes number 1 to AZ and Kingsbury moves Rosen.

You never know, but it looks to me like he’s just trying to sell the pick.  He’s acting like QB needy teams might miss out on their guy if they do not come all the way up to 1.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Doesn’t it feel good not having to worry about getting a QB? Fresh air for Jets and Bills fans this draft.

Yes and our GM also admits this year is much less stressful.  

Now can you imagine if Allen turns out to be a really good quarterback? The job of every single other person in the building gets easier.  Building a team allows you to make all kinds of different decisions and even make some mistakes.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, White Linen said:

Yes and our GM also admits this year is much less stressful.  

Now can you imagine if Allen turns out to be a really good quarterback? The job of every single other person in the building gets easier.  Building a team allows you to make all kinds of different decisions and even make some mistakes.

I’m sure there is much less stress!

3 minutes ago, Fan in San Diego said:

Don't worry, the Jets will blow it and draft a kicker with the 3rd pick overall.

Make that a punter!

10 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

You never know, but it looks to me like he’s just trying to sell the pick.  He’s acting like QB needy teams might miss out on their guy if they do not come all the way up to 1.

It's one or the other. Either a smokescreen or a "warning" shot to the fans that they could move on to Murray. We'll find out soon enough.