Planning For April 1st

I recently sold my best friend my old mini-van.  I was cleaning the other day and found an extra key.  He works third shift and parks in an unsecured parking lot, so I have a great opportunity.  Any suggestions? Bear in mind I don't want to go to jail.

290441[/snapback]

Some of the suggestions listed are good but it depends how elaborate you want to get. I know it might be tough to do such short notice but if want to get elaborate here's a plan.

Move his van to a different spot (preferably at a different level that he won't get to before the one he's parked on) and replace it with a van from a scrap heap that was rear ended really bad (that way the back plate can't be read) and write a note to put on the windshield to call to exchange insurance info (if possible try and borrow a friend's cell phone that mini owner doesn't know). Assuming he'll call that number ASAP instead of AAA/tow truck or try to get in the minivan you can be waiting in his van and pull up to his spot and say April Fools as the call comes in.

I did this a while back.

The first day, we turned his wipers on and reversed the car in the same parking spot.

The second day, we turned his wipers on and changed all of his stations to country station (he hates country). We moved his car a few spots down.

The third day, we did those two, and put lipstick-stained ciggy butts in his ashtray.We moved his car to the other side of the lot.

Add a few more if you like--the empty Thunderbird wine bottle on the passenger seat..etc...

The second to last day, we moved his car to the front of the building (the tow-away zone). We photographed Santa Claus next to the car, holding a gift box.

The last day, we gave him the gift box with his key in it!

Astro

is he the only one working 3rd shift?

if he's not alone, you could enlist the help of a coworker. unlock his doors, turn his lights on, and lock the doors. have the coworker tell him his lights are on

wait a while, rinse and repeat...

Vasoline on the steering wheel. If you ever had that done to your phone you know how that feels.

Put a bumper sticker on the back. Something that will draw unwanted attention like, "Out of the closet" or "Miami Dolphins".

Crack open an egg on top of the engine.

Trap a squirrel and put it in a box under the seat.

Dirty men's underwear in the glove compartment.

I recently sold my best friend my old mini-van.  I was cleaning the other day and found an extra key.  He works third shift and parks in an unsecured parking lot, so I have a great opportunity.  Any suggestions? Bear in mind I don't want to go to jail.

290441[/snapback]

Do you know 2 midgets who you can trust? The rest goes without saying.

YOUR WINNER:

Connect his horn to his brake lights so every time he approaches the intersection some jerk is honking at him.

He will probably catch on right away but I bet the first time makes him jump out of his seat through the windshield.

Ummm...yes, I see. My attorney has asked me to edit this post to advise you to not actually do that, ITS MERELY THE HYPOTHETICAL APPLICATION OF A THEORY.