Impeachment Hearings Open In House Of Representatives

Tiberius

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

I agree all these things should be investigated...i am not aware of this particular story, and will not form/base any opinions on a tweet, but that sounds kinda bad on the surface. Any more details?

Look at the Ukraine thread, lots there on it. 

Joe's dirty, his family too. It will sink his campaign if the media insists on making him the candidate as they seem eager to do. It's going to be hilarious.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I agree all these things should be investigated...i am not aware of this particular story, and will not form/base any opinions on a tweet, but that sounds kinda bad on the surface. Any more details?

I do not think it is okay to inflate assets on a loan application..fraud statutes come into play

This forum is filled with the Hunter Biden/China connection. Look in the deep state thread or the Democrats running for President thread. You could try searching this forum for Hunter or Hunter Biden.  If you do a search, try duckduckgo.com and go back from before Biden declared. There is a definite narrative trying to be shaped (on both sides). 

Honestly? When Biden declared I thought the whole reason he was running was so he could scream "policial persecution against an opponent" when the Ukraine ***** (which we know has been under investigation for a while) and the China shenanigans were given a closer look/prosecuted. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

No, Nancy. It's the Dems Who Are Engaged in a 'Cover-Up'

by Roger L. Simon

Original Article

The Democrats are like a beehive that has lost their queen -- only, in this case, the queen is not Nancy Pelosi, but Barack Obama. He alone was able to hold this fractious cuckoo's nest together. And one wonders if he could do it now. Nevertheless, Pelosi, anxious to do her part and stave off impeachment charges she knows are electoral poison for her party, did her best to damp things down by accusing Trump of a "cover-up" when she emerged from the Democratic caucus Wednesday morning.

Talk about projection! 

Image result for chattering teeth gif“Impeachment is a very divisive place to go in our country, but we’re not at that place,”

Pelosi says, adding House Democrats will “follow the facts”

She should probably check with the leader of her party on that one.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I do not think it is okay to inflate assets on a loan application..fraud statutes come into play

Yes, but fraud statutes rarely come into play if the bank does what it normally does -- which is verify the income and expense/value of the asset. Banks get audited regularly.  If something is fishy, then yes a bank should report.  But lenders don't usually let things get that far because they need to cover their asses (a) not to give out bad loans, and (b) to make sure the auditors are satisfied.

Edited by snafu

SMH Nancy is a nut.

I still want her make-up artist... yesterday morning she looked like she was a thousand years old, by the time she and Schumer trotted out, she looked smooth and spackled! If that person can change Nancy's appearance that drastically in a few hours, I can only imagine what s/he can do for me!

The video is not behind the paywall:

House Democratic Caucus Isn’t on Path to Impeachment, Pelosi Says

Speaker warns that findings of investigations into president’s conduct could change their stance

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

3c70ab5f-9487-494d-8f47-3b4787a367ec.jpg

Duckworth Wants To Investigate Trump EPA Over The Same Thing The Obama EPA Did

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/05/26/duckworth-wants-investigate-trump-epa-thing-obama-epa/

That's only because the EPA was doing God's work with its policies until January 20, 2017 at noon. At 12:01 PM, their policies became corrupt and evil, run by actual literal super mecha Nazis.

On 5/26/2019 at 5:40 PM, Koko78 said:

That's only because the EPA was doing God's work with its policies until January 20, 2017 at noon. At 12:01 PM, their policies became corrupt and evil, run by actual literal super mecha Nazis.

i would certainly hope Trump brought the hammer down on useless and job costing measures with the EPA

Why Jerry Nadler insists on wasting everyone’s time

Original Article

Just two days after special counsel Bob Mueller announced that he wouldn’t testify before Congress about his 450-page report because “the report is my testimony,” House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler announced that he wanted Mueller to testify anyway. “We will have Mr. Mueller’s testimony,” Nadler told WNYC, and on TV, too. 

:w00t:

Screen-Shot-2019-05-29-at-9.35.10-PM.png?resize=580%2C566&ssl=1

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

I want Mueller to testify in front of the House Judiciary Committee so that the following question can be asked of him: When did you first come to the realization that there was no collusion/conspiracy between Trump/his campaign and Russia? Anything after that date can be attributed to Mueller and his team attempting to pin obstruction on Trump. The backlash for the dems would be huge.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

I want Mueller to testify in front of the House Judiciary Committee so that the following question can be asked of him: When did you first come to the realization that there was no collusion/conspiracy between Trump/his campaign and Russia? Anything after that date can be attributed to Mueller and his team attempting to pin obstruction on Trump. The backlash for the dems would be huge.

You may get your wish. Nadler is still saying he's going to get Mueller to testify as of this morning/last night.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You may get your wish. Nadler is still saying he's going to get Mueller to testify as of this morning/last night.

If it wasn't blocked by his huge girth he'd be stepping on his own dick then.

• Like (+1) 2