Two Minutes To Midnight

4 hours ago, /dev/null said:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/24/opinions/doomsday-clock-two-minutes-to-midnight-brown-perry/index.html

:ph34r:

:rolleyes:

Does anybody take these clowns seriously?  Yeah me neither, but I when I saw this headline it gave me an excuse to post some classic Iron Maiden

Had to give ya a +1 for the maiden song, love it

12 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Wow, I thought this was a thread slamming Maiden at first. I gotcha now. 

Freaking love Maiden. 

6 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Alexander The Great is my favorite Maiden jam. 

In celebration your new Churchill avatar

53 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

In celebration your new Churchill avatar

I adore Churchill. I consider myself a Churchill expert. We have a lot in common. Same build. Same height. Same hair color. Same love of action and adventure. Same political stances. We’re both ‘blubbers,’ both suffer from “black dog,” and we’re both willing to risk our lives for a bit of fun. 

Churchill was the man that brought me over from liberalism to conservativism. 

He, to me, is equal in greatness to Julius Caesar. That’s the highest praise a man can receive from me. He’s the only one who’s earned it. 

Edited by The_Dude

Gotta bump the thread. Maiden’s music is the first that really grabbed me to the core. And that’s after listening to some ‘70s radio air-time filled with some pretty famous acts. Sorry Stones, Beatles, Zepp, etc. Maiden rules, even after all these years. First heard them because of the radio promos for Super Fest at Rich Stadium (‘81?). They played “Hallowed Be Thy Name”, and I was hooked. 

Edited by KevinRome
My spelling sucks
  • Like (+1) 2