2005's break out player will be?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty intrigued by Tim Anderson.  I think he's a player.

289191[/snapback]

I second the vote for Tim Anderson - I watched him for 4 years at Ohio State- he has a lot of Fred Smerlas in him, (but his bad attitude is reserved for the field)

You guys may think I'm crazy, but I really believe this is the year you see big...and I mean BIG things...from Jim Haslett.

289223[/snapback]

I thought those things shrunk when you took steriods. :blink:

I always think that positional changes are interesting, so my vote is Justin Bannan at left offensive guard. Seeing that he will get tutorials from Jim McNally ALL off season, he may blossom into a player on that side of the ball. Here's hoping that he is participating in the offseason conditioning program so that he is available for all the input JM can give him!!!

When you say "break out year" I'm assuming you mean their best year. With the fluxuation of the last few years, I am looking forward to Eric Moulds having his best year ever.

On a darker note, the stage could be set for QB Kelly Holcomb to come in relief for Losman and have a HUGE year. Either way, with our QBs we should have a good to great year.