Have you ever been arrested?

Have you ever been arrested?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been arrested?

• Yes
    • No

If yes....tell what for. And no embellishing allowed!

Since, I am starting this thread...I will go first.

My answer is yes.

Arrested and convicted of 3rd degree felony grand larceny.

I won't bore you with the details......it was just very very very poor judgement on my part.....some 10 years ago.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If yes....tell what for.  And no embellishing allowed! 

Since, I am starting this thread...I will go first.

My answer is yes.

Arrested and convicted of 3rd degree felony grand larceny.

I won't bore you with the details......it was just very very very poor judgement on my part.....some 10 years ago.

288751[/snapback]

But when I was a teenager I probably should have been..... <_<

Because of my namesake's lust for life and tennis balls, I was arrested for "Dog At Large" in Phoenix, AZ. Handcuffs, bail, court appearance, the whole shebang. That was the official charge, too, "Dog At Large".

Kelly, however, got off scot free, never rehabilitated, became a serial offender and criminal genius, snickering all the way, when he should have had a record as long as his tail.

Nope - never got caught. <_< However my youngest son has managed to make up for it.

But I had a worse experience. My mother caught me sneaking out of the house after midnight when I was 15. Couldn't sit down for a week!

<_<  :doh:  :doh: What did you plan on doing with the cone?

288809[/snapback]

I would never dream of stealing orange cones. However a "friend" of mine once took about 10 of them which were used as boundry and endzone markers for Thanksgiving Day football games at out local park. It gave it a more "professional feel".

Nope - never got caught.  <_<  However my youngest son has managed to make up for it.

But I had a worse experience. My mother caught me sneaking out of the house after midnight when I was 15. Couldn't sit down for a week!

288800[/snapback]

Did she beat you? That's child abuse. You can't hit kids. Time outs work just as well.

<_<  :doh:  :doh: What did you plan on doing with the cone?

288809[/snapback]

I'll answer this from my perspective when I was 19.....I dunno. Honestly, I think it was my the thrill of reaching out my window and grabbing it than actually wanting the cone. Although, I imagine :doh: that construction equipment, signs, flashing lights, cones, etc, would make some cool decorations for a 19 year old.

Driving from Windham to Binghamton (pick up my college roommate) to Rochester for my second year of college. Was being driven by a friend in his parent's van. Drove through the night. Got sleepy from all the beer we were drinking. To pick up our energy, we started pulling off the road and sticking road signs in the van...you know...to decorate the dorm room.

Pulled over about 3 a.m. to take a leak, cop comes up behind us just outside Waterloo. Makes us open the back doors. We had about five road signs and a Century 21 For Sale post we pulled out of someone's front yard.

Got charged with petty larceny and open container.

In the town of Waterloo, the penalty for petty larceny was $25, made payable to the judge while sitting on his front porch. Open container cost us $35.

Freakin' Waterloo.