Which prospect do you NOT want the Bills to draft?

LSHMEAB

2 hours ago, DCOrange said:

For what it's worth, Matt Miller rated Gary as the best pass-rusher in the class at DT. Seems odd considering he's had 9.5 sacks combined in 3 years, but yeah.

Clearly based on quantifiable measurables and not production. I never discount metrics, but my OPINION is based on watching every game Gary has ever played at the collegiate level. He was a huge get for Harbaugh and I'm sure he'll shine at the combine. Much rather see another team take this player based on potential.

21 hours ago, Poleshifter said:

LB Josh Allen did not look dominant at all in the bowl game vs Penn State.

There were saying he could be the #1 overall pick. SEC Def POY, I think. Need to see more of him, I guess.

Hmm.  I thought he was incredible.

43 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Clearly based on quantifiable measurables and not production. I never discount metrics, but my OPINION is based on watching every game Gary has ever played at the collegiate level. He was a huge get for Harbaugh and I'm sure he'll shine at the combine. Much rather see another team take this player based on potential.

Yeah that seems to be the case to me too regarding it being more a projection than anything. That’s kinda what makes me think he’s a more realistic option for Buffalo than people are giving him credit for. The Bills just took probably the two toolsiest prospects at their positions to come around in awhile. If they think Gary has the intangibles that they see in Allen and Edmunds, I think Gary will be very high on the Bills big board. 

18 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Yeah that seems to be the case to me too regarding it being more a projection than anything. That’s kinda what makes me think he’s a more realistic option for Buffalo than people are giving him credit for. The Bills just took probably the two toolsiest prospects at their positions to come around in awhile. If they think Gary has the intangibles that they see in Allen and Edmunds, I think Gary will be very high on the Bills big board. 

Could be our version of Greg Hardy without the off-field

26 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Yep. Could definitely see it happening. I'm pretty accustomed to the Bills drafting the guys I specifically don't like, so it would be par for the course.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Haha (+1) 1