Realistic Expectations for all 5 Rookie QBs in Year 2?

Best to include them all so to avoid favoritism or signs of bias.  ? 

While it’s seemingly been several generations of hearing the same old adage...patience with QBs or it takes time or it’s a “process”.  The sudden jump in play from their recent contemporaries has put tremendous pressure on all 5 2018 1st Round QBs entering Season 2.

There have been 5 QBs taken 1st Round in 2016 and 2017.

Jared Goff, Carson Wentz, Mitchell Trubisky, DeShaun Watson, Patrick Mahomes.

Each QB rocketed upward in Year 2.  Seeing large improvements in Comp. %, Yards, TDs

AND

Each QB led their team to Division Titles in their 2nd Seasons.

so are those the realistic Expectations or is that a realistic bar to set for the 5 QBs of the 2018 Draft in Year 2?

If the OL gets fixed I expect Allen to be much better. Not only because he won't be running for his life all the time, but because we will have a rushing attack again. The rest? Mayfield is going to be better. I still think Darnold is a Romo type, which is good for the Jets. Rosen needs an OL more than us, but I expect him to be serviceable at least. Jackson needs a lot of work throwing the football, but I expect him to be a dynamic athlete until he gets injured. 

This isn't the exact thread for it, but ... Baker Mayfield is damn good. Expectations for 2019? One of the Top 5 QBs in the NFL.  I officially want the Ravens to win this one because I hate the Steelers and want them knocked out, but I have to admit I'm pulling for the Browns ....

Edited by The Frankish Reich