Model train set goes through house then out to pool and garden

ChevyVanMiller

14 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Very impressive.  Hard to imagine that much track, all on ground level.  Sooner of later that will have to be "moved" to cut/clean the surfaces under the track.  IN/OUT in WNY wouldn't work very well considering outside temps, snow etc., but still very impressive.

The fact that it goes through the front and back door suggests to me it's temporary. He has a lot of switches so my guess is he can disconnect the outside track, close the doors and run his trains on indoor loops. I also think this is a December thing for him. In his 2018 video the track also ran down the other side of his property,  across the pool as  well as  between the wheels of his car. No way he's moving track every time he goes on a beer run :)

3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

That's my first thought.  I noticed the palm trees.  How the heck do they clean, walk.  It's like a clutter-zone.  See all the boxes.

Yep!  LMAO!

I’m guessing a bunch of tech guys renting a place together, or one guy owns it and it’s an incubator ala Erlick.

27 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

He didn't build that. Someone else did

And that someone else came back the next year to reconfigure it? I suppose it's possible, but whether it was the guy that videoed or some guy he hires every year to build it, I'm still impressed with the set up.

Just now, SinceThe70s said:

And that someone else came back the next year to reconfigure it? I suppose it's possible, but whether it was the guy that videoed or some guy he hires every year to build it, I'm still impressed with the set up.

It's a reference you didn't get. 

? ? ?

• Thank you (+1) 1