Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

3 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I know many straight people who went to the Pulse at different times. I should word it differently, Pulse was not an exclusively gay club like several other places in Orlando, which would have been much better targets if your goal was to kill gay people. 

Wait a minute - gay AND straight people hang out at gay bars?

No way. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Wait a minute - gay AND straight people hang out at gay bars?

No way. 

I will admit I needed to be fair more specific in my post, but there are bars and clubs in Orlando that are basically exclusively gay. Pulse was not one of them and it was not the reason Mateen went to the bar, it was to protest the US treatment of Arabs in the Middle East 

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Just stop. Grow up. 

You don’t think all of this anti LGTBQ rhetoric MAGA spews and laws isn’t just red meat for the MAGA base?

What is the purpose of @B-Man and @BillsFanNCposting Libs of TikTok hate non stop?

You clearly do not like being associated with the party you are aligned with - it is beyond obvious. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

You don’t think all of this anti LGTBQ rhetoric MAGA spews and laws isn’t just red meat for the MAGA base?

What is the purpose of @B-Man and @BillsFanNCposting Libs of TikTok hate non stop?

You clearly do not like being associated with the party you are aligned with - it is beyond obvious. 

What’s obvious is that you spew hateful crap on here on a daily basis but apparently have never had time to buy a mirror. 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

And you choose to do so by unilaterally smearing everyone with words like ‘freak’, etc and you don’t see the hypocrisy in your approach? Fascinating. 

Indeed - the lowest of the low go after our most vulnerable populations for political gain.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Shocked

My grandfather was the staunchest of Democrats and would roll over in his grave if he knew I voted for Trump.  So I gotta know.  What’s your point?  

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You Jim - someone about to lose his SS

No seriously who are you referring to when you said “our most vulnerable populations”?

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

My grandfather was the staunchest of Democrats and would roll over in his grave if he knew I voted for Trump.  So I gotta know.  What’s your point?  

No seriously who are you referring to when you said “our most vulnerable populations”?

Our children

25 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yup. You spewing nonsense and when you’re asked to clarify you dodge.  It’s very telling with regard to the points you try to make that fail time and time again.  

You play these pathetic games over and over again and completely “forget” that we have gone back and forth over these same issues a million freakn times. 

Who is asking girls to report their periods?

Who is passing LGTBQ hate laws and going after trans families?

Who passed the don’t you dare say gay law? 

Which party wants to arm everyone with

GUNS GUNS GUNS that literally take out innocent children and people?

Who is flying and bussing migrant families AND CHILDREN north?

Get a new hobby

Edited by BillStime

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You play these pathetic games over and over again and completely “forget” that we have gone back and forth over these same issues a million freakn times. 

Who is asking girls to report their periods?

Who is passing LGTBQ hate laws and going after trans families?

Who passed the don’t l you dare say gay law? 

Which party wants to arm everyone with

GUNS GUNS GUNS that literally take out innocent children and people?

Who is flying and bussing migrant families AND CHILDREN north?

Get a new hobby

So are you saying the LGBTQ community is vulnerable?   That they cannot take care of themselves?  What exactly do you mean by this?  

And with regard to people using vulnerable children for political gain?  I’d point my finger at people who like to post pictures of children killed in a certain elementary school shooting to make a political point. Hmmm now who could that be?  🤔

And lastly do us a favor a point to where this law you’re talking about says “don’t say gay”.  Don’t bother.  Because it doesn’t, and you know it but that doesn’t seem to mean anything to you. 

Why so angry Billy Boy?  Can’t be because the Bills’ game. I heard they won. Is it because you’re losing here…..again?

31 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So are you saying the LGBTQ community is vulnerable?   That they cannot take care of themselves?  What exactly do you mean by this?  

And with regard to people using vulnerable children for political gain?  I’d point my finger at people who like to post pictures of children killed in a certain elementary school shooting to make a political point. Hmmm now who could that be?  🤔

And lastly do us a favor a point to where this law you’re talking about says “don’t say gay”.  Don’t bother.  Because it doesn’t, and you know it but that doesn’t seem to mean anything to you. 

Why so angry Billy Boy?  Can’t be because the Bills’ game. I heard they won. Is it because you’re losing here…..again?

A swing and a miss.