The Trump Shutdown

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/eight-members-mexican-sex-trafficking-enterprise-plead-guilty-racketeering-sex

Eight Members Of Mexican Sex Trafficking Enterprise Plead Guilty To Racketeering, Sex Trafficking, And Related Crimes

Prosecution Dismantles Transnational Sex Trafficking Organization that Compelled Women and Girls into Prostitution for Over a Decade

WASHINGTON – Eight members of an international criminal organization, known as the Rendon-Reyes Trafficking Organization, entered guilty pleas in federal district court in Brooklyn, New York, this month to Racketeering and other federal charges arising from their scheme to force young women and girls from Mexico and Latin America into prostitution. For over a decade, the defendants smuggled their victims into the United States, then used force, threats of force, fraud, deception, and coercion to compel them to engage in prostitution for the defendants’ profit, generating criminal proceeds which the defendants laundered back to Mexico.

The eight defendants were charged in July 2015 in a 27-count indictment in the Eastern District of New York with Racketeering and Racketeering Conspiracy involving predicate acts of sex trafficking by force, fraud, or coercion, sex trafficking of minors, money laundering, alien smuggling, and interstate transportation for prostitution, in addition to parallel substantive charges.

The defendants were arrested simultaneously in the United States and Mexico in November 2015 as part of bilateral enforcement action. Five of the defendants were apprehended in Mexico by Mexican authorities and later extradited, and three were arrested in the United States by the specialized Trafficking in Persons Unit of the New York Office of the Department of Homeland Security’s Homeland Security Investigations.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Everything that actually takes some thought is above his pay grade.

Love to stay and mess with you losers, but making chilli on an open fire outside my igloo for the game! ***** I hope the fire doesn’t go through the ice! Check in with you tards later! 

2 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Love to stay and mess with you losers, but making chilli on an open fire outside my igloo for the game! ***** I hope the fire doesn’t go through the ice! Check in with you tards later! 

Whale meat chili, or seal?

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

What a stupid comment. You have no idea what I look like. People call me BigMcD for a reason and it’s not because I am fat! 

So people everywhere acknowledge the fact that you're a BigMcDouche?

6 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

"Clearly changing his mind"??? What? The news media reported he'd sign it. President Trump did not signal he would sign that bill.  In light of everything he campaigned on, best guess is the news media put forth a narrative hoping to either pressure Trump, make him seem weak, or so people could later say "he changed his mind".

He told Nancy he had the votes in the House for wall funding (he did) and he'd take the blame (adult in the room, but a mistake IMO).  Schumer than did not allow the Ds in the Senate to vote for the bill with wall funding. 

heh - autocorrect keeps wanting to replace Schumer with schemer. 

McConnell doesn't pass a spending bill up in the Senate without insurances that the president will sign it.

3 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

What he did was set in motion what everyone knew would happened. He exposed the left for being exclusively anti-Trump. Period. 

They literally rejected him before he even spoke. THAT is all you need to know.

The dude said he would take responsibility for the shutdown and the left isn't even competent enough to let him do that.

Best meltdown ever. Keep it up.

They already knew of the offer through press reports.

8 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

1C613314-9046-48A8-8649-E761DABD2247.jpeg

Air Force One is, as it's name implies, operated by the Air Force.  The Air Force falls under the Department of Defense.  The Department of Defense FY19 appropriations bill was passed by both Houses of Congress and signed by President Trump in mid 2018

2 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

And look like a fool with the “your stupid” comment. ?

i-know-you-are-but-what-am-i.jpg

• Like (+1) 1