Do Bills fans have a napoleon complex?

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Flutie was before my time.... but in what world were Tyrod and Fitz not criticised much?

They had their staunchest defenders on this board sure, and most of those are already the people who want to fit Josh Allen for a Gold Jacket. 

I dare say Flutie and Taylor have been the two players who've been the most divisive in team history.

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Its seems any time when have a big, strong QB. A lot of Bills fan dont like him. Yet when we had Fitz, Flutie and Tyrod...they were not criticized to much.

Allen left it all on the field, accounted for almost 400 yards of offense and that's doesn't seem to be good for a lot of Bills fans. I can't listen to WGR anymore, all they do is pick on the bad plays Allen made. When every QB in the NFL has bad plays. 

I dont think there would be as much criticism, if we had Baker Mayfield...who had another 3+ int game of his own. Allen outplayed Baker yesterday in their respective games.

Maybe it's time for some Bills fans to look in the mirror.

We over paid on Trent Murphy instead of allocating that for more pressing needs along the offensive line or in finding rotation receivers and tight-ends.  Allen has to do it all due to fiscal mismanagement and Murphy’s contract is working out to dead money of $7.5 Million restricting what we can do in the futures markets.  A net result is a rotational defensive linemen whose getting beat out by Shaq Lawson.  Over paying for a guy when there are undrafted free agents for “player development” is right up there with Clay’s contract along with injuries limiting effectiveness. 

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I dare say Flutie and Taylor have been the two players who've been the most divisive in team history.

I think that this is fair. They were the two (3 when you count Fitz) most polarizing guys of the last 20 years without question. They all had good moments and moments of not good enough. You could always do better or worse. That’s a great recipe for disagreement.