Shoutbox Soapboxers

boyst

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

The old political board on BBMB was awesome. So they did away with it. 

Yeah, it was great until a certain douchebag went out of his way to derail every discussion, then whined to his moderator friend when he was called out for being a douchebag.

5 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

who cares about the shoutbox?

I have never used it

It used to be awesome.

10 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah, it was great until a certain douchebag went out of his way to derail every discussion, then whined to his moderator friend when he was called out for being a douchebag.

Who? Just curious...

10 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

But there were so many. And I got perma banned a couple years before the plug was pulled. 

@ShadyBillsFan

• ShadyBillsFanToday 8:59 AM
    In remberence - The passing of our 41st President," Rubio wrote, "reminds us of what true leadership looks like." - 'Kinder, gentler' - Bush's biographical details alone stand in stark opposition to those of Trump. He was a decorated US Navy pilot in World War II, narrowly escaping death at just 20.
  •  
    ShadyBillsFanToday 9:02 AM
    On his 18th birthday, he enlisted in the Navy, becoming the youngest fighter pilot in World War II. He flew 58 combat missions, including one that nearly ended his life

And...
    When you have no balls or no desire to have a discussion other than take the 26copypaste approach of drop and run you do this when anyone confronts you
@Teddy KGB if it takes a mod for you to be civil I’ll do whatever it takes

@ShadyBillsFan, you really need to stop the schtick. Anyone trying to constantly drag political ***** in to the shoutbox is making it worse for others who want the light conversation it generally remains.  Your mind blathering and retarded opinions only gum up the works when you lack the scrotal fortitude to discjss the topics where they belong. 

14 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

@ShadyBillsFan

• ShadyBillsFanToday 8:59 AM
    In remberence - The passing of our 41st President," Rubio wrote, "reminds us of what true leadership looks like." - 'Kinder, gentler' - Bush's biographical details alone stand in stark opposition to those of Trump. He was a decorated US Navy pilot in World War II, narrowly escaping death at just 20.
  •  
    ShadyBillsFanToday 9:02 AM
    On his 18th birthday, he enlisted in the Navy, becoming the youngest fighter pilot in World War II. He flew 58 combat missions, including one that nearly ended his life

And...
    When you have no balls or no desire to have a discussion other than take the 26copypaste approach of drop and run you do this when anyone confronts you
@Teddy KGB if it takes a mod for you to be civil I’ll do whatever it takes

@ShadyBillsFan, you really need to stop the schtick. Anyone trying to constantly drag political ***** in to the shoutbox is making it worse for others who want the light conversation it generally remains.  Your mind blathering and retarded opinions only gum up the works when you lack the scrotal fortitude to discjss the topics where they belong. 

Dont bring up 26 to him.    

When he’s not bashing Trump he’s busy trying to steal 26’s thread ideas.     

He’s just not got at sentences or linking things.   

29 minutes ago, Witless Bills Fan said:

I saw two guys making out last week, and that was the gayest thing I'd seen until reading this post. Did you seriously threaten to tell dad on him? And then call him a snowflake in the next sentence?

Please tell me the irony was intentional.

I know the above was referencing the Shoutbox but we periodically get snowflakes showing up here to tell us how we are wrong and that they are going to report us. Little do they know that we are basically self-moderated and don't put up with ****heads like Shady. We then proceed to lamb baste* them because we need to maintain our self of steam*.

*Local colloquialisms made famous here by the former King of the Shoutbox, Duckdog.

46 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

If I wanted to watch the cripple slapfights that take place in the shoutbox, I'd open it up and read it.

I don't, so if we could leave the shoutbox ***** there I'd appreciate it.

Or, just, yano don't open the thread to chime in if it means nothing.

It's annoying to have politics be brought up by those who cannot/will not discuss it or back down from others to have others come in and rally behind their half truths, fantasies and echo chambered *****.  @ShadyBillsFan does this and several others weigh in once he posts some *****.  It becomes cheap potshots that make the place stink and when the arguments fall against them the low hanging go call for mods or call everyone some sort of ist.

It used to be proper to keep politics out of the shoutbox save for special events. Now it's every day.

21 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

It's annoying to have politics be brought up by those who cannot/will not discuss it or back down from others to have others come in and rally behind their half truths, fantasies and echo chambered *****.  @ShadyBillsFan does this and several others weigh in once he posts some *****.  It becomes cheap potshots that make the place stink and when the arguments fall against them the low hanging go call for mods or call everyone some sort of ist.

It used to be proper to keep politics out of the shoutbox save for special events. Now it's every day.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH  

Get over it.     There are times when you know its not worth the argument because some people are not open to a discussion. 

You can tag me 20 times a day it wont change anything and you will still come off as a whiny little snowflake. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH  

Get over it.     There are times when you know its not worth the argument because some people are not open to a discussion. 

You can tag me 20 times a day it wont change anything and you will still come off as a whiny little snowflake. 

And I will do just that until you're sick of me tagging you for being a B word in the shoutbox. Or until you give up.  I got a lot of free time and patience.  Game on, *****.

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Similar advice. Stay out of the shoutbox if you don't like it.

But please, continue your cripple fight here.