2019 Mock Draft: Bills take OT Greg Little (Mississippi) at 9

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Dawkins best NFL position is LG to  me.

We'll see what the tape says come March and April. But I don't think you'll see him at guard. Maybe RT if the Process deems someone in the draft or free agency of taking over left tackle but he's been good at LT and those guys don't grow on tress. Much easier to fill the interior of the line with mid to late round picks or above average free agent signings. Not asked to do quite as much athletically as you are on the outside.

Edited by Luka

Assuming Teller finishes the year strong resulting in the Bills needing 3 positions along the O-line it is likely that the team will not be able to address all three needs in free agency. At best they will be able to do is sign 2 high end free agents along the O-line. So drafting a O-line player in the absence of a high end WR is good. It helps protect Allen and get the ground game going. 

4 hours ago, Luka said:

You want your shot at the best skill players. Doesn't matter how long Allen has in the pocket if no one is getting open. Left tackle typically goes high in the draft but that's a spot that seems to be locked up with Dawkins. So do you hope Dawkins can translate to the right side? I like the free agent class of offensive linemen more than I like the receiver class. That's going to be another factor but as it stands, I want young weapons for Allen.

Nobody can get open if allen gets hit in 1.5 seconds. Even B level WRs will get open eventually 

12 hours ago, BillsMafia13 said:

They dont have Williams going until a couple picks in the second round. From what i've heard hes one of the surest things in the draft so im real confused. I feel like theres 5 wrs that are all jockeying for top spot, give me the surest tackle on the board asap.  Watch a great oline make every position on offense better

So, if the Bills go 13-7, we still got a shot at Willams with the 32nd pick? ?

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/28/2018 at 4:58 PM, NewDayBills said:

I think both Jonah Williams and Greg Little will be gone when we pick. I could easily see us drafting 15-18. Have a feeling we'll win all of our remaining games except New England. I called the losing streak, now I'm calling a winning streak. Allen gets red hot and puts us in a great spot to win some games. Bills finish 8-8.

Not at all certain of that.  Neither player is without a question nor two.  Could Jonah Williams be benefiting from Alabama's overall personnel dominance?  Greg Little's consistency and effort have been questioned by some.  I'm not saying they aren't really good, but there ave been years when the top OT's credentials have been so impeccable that a top 5 choice would have been a no brainer.  I just don't see that this year.  The top of the draft is going to be almost all defense.  The only exception might be if a QB desperate team overdrafts somebody.

• Like (+1) 1