Robert Foster clocked the 2nd fastest TD of week 12

YoloinOhio

Some very interesting comments from McD today about Foster.  It appears he didn't really take things seriously enough early on, and it took being cut and then re-signed to clue him into how to prepare like a pro.  The kid certainly has talent; he could wind up being an incredible steal and he's clearly building chemistry with Allen.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, eball said:

Some very interesting comments from McD today about Foster.  It appears he didn't really take things seriously enough early on, and it took being cut and then re-signed to clue him into how to prepare like a pro.  The kid certainly has talent; he could wind up being an incredible steal and he's clearly building chemistry with Allen.

Ah yeah I heard that, something like it was a wake up call, this isn’t college, “you’re not on scholarship”... 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Da webster guy said:

It's all about game speed baby.   Its why McKenzie and Foster are here to stay and RayRay is out.

Foster always separates, the question was ball skills, high pointing, getting contested catches, etc.

Imagine running that fast and catching that Josh bullet coming at you 9 feet high.   greatest grab of the year for us.

I would just like to know what the light bulb suddenly turned on for Foster

The guy was not running his routes.....not high pointing balls.....not catching balls that were catchable......basically just looking like a bust.

He goes down to the practice squad for a while....and returns looking like a completely different player

3 hours ago, Chemical said:

This is the second time I’ve seen this posted this week. Did I miss something? He has had one good game his entire career.

I was also excited after his good game but I think I read he didn’t even have a target last week. Unless you count the onside kick. 

jones has caught everything that has gone his way this year and he's been a solid extension of the offensive line in the run game. calm down. I didn't say he was lighting it up but he's been solid considering the offense he's in.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I would just like to know what the light bulb suddenly turned on for Foster

The guy was not running his routes.....not high pointing balls.....not catching balls that were catchable......basically just looking like a bust.

He goes down to the practice squad for a while....and returns looking like a completely different player

Getting cut from a WR-needy team and seeing no one else claim you on waivers can be a big wake up call for a player.  Sounds like he's finally putting in the extra effort.