Around the NFL Week 12

26CornerBlitz

10 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Spot on. I crap on Hue as much as anyone but the way Mayfield went about it was childish. He had a chance to take the high road after a nice performance and still couldn’t do it.

I would have respected him more if he came out and said he should have been the starter day 1 and Hue set their season back so winning today feels good. Isn’t that what it was about for Baker? That’s how it looked.

Take the high road or tell us how you really feel. Don’t make up some crap about how he changed teams, if a player changes teams the first thing fans hear is “it’s a buisness” 

Like his former coach, who always felt it was better to publicly toss his subordinates under the bus for his own serious shortcomings?

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Like his former coach, who always felt it was better to publicly toss his subordinates under the bus for his own serious shortcomings?

Headline Hue as he is known in league circles. I would have been fine with Mayfield frying him but that’s not what happened.

3 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Headline Hue as he is known in league circles. I would have been fine with Mayfield frying him but that’s not what happened.

I hear you, but Mayfield's ambivalent quote is a kind way of describing how poorly this team thought of their former coach.   I think mayfield didn't want to be blunt, as a rookie.

But if the Bengals are really thinking of replacing the hapless Lewis with Hue Jackson, the NFL should put that franchise into receivership.

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

I hear you, but Mayfield's ambivalent quote is a kind way of describing how poorly this team thought of their former coach.   I think mayfield didn't want to be blunt, as a rookie.

But if the Bengals are really thinking of replacing the hapless Lewis with Hue Jackson, the NFL should put that franchise into receivership.

I heard that on the radio today and I thought they were joking. Yikes. 

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

I heard that on the radio today and I thought they were joking. Yikes. 

It's stunning, really.  So many of these owners are clueless.

But it is a testament to the domination if the NFL in this country that is simply doesn't matter---even the Browns have been making money for years.  It's literally free money in this league for the owners. 

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

It's stunning, really.  So many of these owners are clueless.

But it is a testament to the domination if the NFL in this country that is simply doesn't matter---even the Browns have been making money for years.  It's literally free money in this league for the owners. 

Was Jeff Fisher in Hard Knocks? Is that what finally did him in? After seeing Hue on there I was sure that would kill his career. I would be shocked if he ever gets another HC job.

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Aaaand  Buffalo is now mathematically eliminated from the playoffs 

haha.  I just looked at Cinci’s remaining schedule and they actually do have games against the Broncos and Browns still, so they stand to maybe help us out a tad.