according to PFT

I saw a NFL All Access show a few weeks ago when the Shelton thing was pretty early on. Green stated when asked the situation with the Henry trade that draft picks make the world go round, or something to that effect. He definetly implied he wanted Henry and picks. He may have dropped this stance, but that is where he was at a few weeks ago.

No, the writer's moronic move was to publish what a "reader" heard on ESPN News. Hence the reason no self respecting fan would see profootballtalk as anything other than a fan site. This is NOT a legitimate source for football information yet we comtinue to see links here all the time to bogus site.

<_<

285829[/snapback]

I guess so.

No love for Florio, what a shame. :)

His rumor mill webpage is essential reading to any true football fan,

thanks to the GREAT job he does collecting links from hundreds of different NFL-related webpages... just gotta look past his often-humorous opinions and analyses. <_<

Green wants Henry AND a Draft Pick? Drug test that idiot immediatley. Buffalo on the other hand wants Shelton and to switch 2nd Round Picks with the Cardinals. Seems to me like they are quite a bit apart. If Chicago gets involved then the price for Henry goes up. I would have to guess that Chicago would not be willing trade for James AND then have to pay him $8 million for this season. That's a real steep price. It will be interesting to see what happens.

I know this is a couple weeks old, but it seems Baltimore jumped into the Shelton fray as well. I had not heard that until just know, but with Chicago interested, maybe as a guard, who knows, and now Baltimore.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/index.php?sty=37197

Word out of Baltimore is the Ravens have interest in Cardinals tackle L.J. Shelton, cornerback Duane Starks and linebacker Raynoch Thompson, all of whom are believed to be on the trading block.

I know this is a couple weeks old, but it seems Baltimore jumped into the Shelton fray as well.  I had not heard that until just know, but with Chicago interested, maybe as a guard, who knows, and now Baltimore. 

286119[/snapback]

I think that came out the day after the super bowl because Starks was traded to the Pats about a month ago. (for a 6th round pick I think.)

I think that came out the day after the super bowl because Starks was traded to the Pats about a month ago. (for a 6th round pick I think.)

286156[/snapback]

From where it was linked from they said it was a March 1st article. Starks was traded on March 2nd. And they got a 3rd round pick for him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor..._len&id=2003545

I know this is a couple weeks old, but it seems Baltimore jumped into the Shelton fray as well.  I had not heard that until just know, but with Chicago interested, maybe as a guard, who knows, and now Baltimore. 

286119[/snapback]

That was literally the first day of free agency. After the Ravens signed Vincent their starters were set. They signed Cooper Carlisle to be a back-up to Orlando Brown but he resigned with the Broncos instead. They may still be looking for a cheap back-up but their line is intact and won't be pauing 3 million for Shelton to be a back-up either.

http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=149&p=2&c=359447

1. Chicago is out of the Shelton race because they have their Oline wrapped up.

2. IF Chicago offered a 2nd round pick for Shelton DGreen would have to change his underwear because he would have sh-- himself...

3. AZ is running out of teams for Shelton and their other tackle they are trying to trade.

4. Buffalo on the other hand, has Chicago, Arizona, Tampa Bay, Miami, and don't be surprised Baltimore as suitors for TH.

5. AZ is smoking crack if they think we are going to give other draft picks other than 6th or 7th rounders. Shelton and swapping 2nd is a small price to pay for TH.

6. I would take a Chicago's 2nd rounder for TH.

7. TH is cheap next year 1.5 Mil.

1.  Chicago is out of the Shelton race because they have their Oline wrapped up.

2.  IF Chicago offered a 2nd round pick for Shelton DGreen would have to change his underwear because he would have sh-- himself...

3.  AZ is running out of teams for Shelton and their other tackle they are trying to trade.

4.  Buffalo on the other hand, has Chicago, Arizona, Tampa Bay, Miami, and don't be surprised Baltimore as suitors for TH.

5.  AZ is smoking crack if they think we are going to give other draft picks other than 6th or 7th rounders.  Shelton and swapping 2nd is a small price to pay for TH.

6.  I would take a Chicago's 2nd rounder for TH.   

7.  TH is cheap next year 1.5 Mil.

286435[/snapback]

Good rundown. On point #4, though, BAL matched CLE's offer yesterday, so it looks like they will retain Taylor.

1.  Chicago is out of the Shelton race because they have their Oline wrapped up.

2.  IF Chicago offered a 2nd round pick for Shelton DGreen would have to change his underwear because he would have sh-- himself...

3.  AZ is running out of teams for Shelton and their other tackle they are trying to trade.

4.  Buffalo on the other hand, has Chicago, Arizona, Tampa Bay, Miami, and don't be surprised Baltimore as suitors for TH.

5.  AZ is smoking crack if they think we are going to give other draft picks other than 6th or 7th rounders.  Shelton and swapping 2nd is a small price to pay for TH.

6.  I would take a Chicago's 2nd rounder for TH.   

7.  TH is cheap next year 1.5 Mil.

286435[/snapback]

Maybe the best thing to do is trade Henry to the Bears for their 2nd and give our 2nd to Arizona for Shelton.