Handbag designer nominated as ambassador to SA

Thurmal34

Also Mar-A-Lago member. Not sure if she has any international diplomatic experience. 

How important is statecraft these days? Does it matter anymore? Or are we in an American global hegemony with the chops to break new ground in the field of international relations?

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, Thurmal34 said:

Also Mar-A-Lago member. Not sure if she has any international diplomatic experience. 

How important is statecraft these days? Does it matter anymore? Or are we in an American global hegemony with the chops to break new ground in the field of international relations?

Thoughts?

I think you're drunk again.  Go to bed.

12 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Thoughts?

My thought is..............before you started (another) slanted thread.................you should have checked that yourself.

New Ambassador to South Africa

"In a statement, the White House noted Marks's service on the Women’s Leadership Board at the Harvard Kennedy School, as well as her schooling in South Africa. Marks speaks Afrikaans and Xhosa, two of South Africa's 11 official languages, according to the release."

I'm willing to wager that she actually speaks another language... English.