MNF: The NFL Marquee Matchup for Week 11 - KC (9-1) vs. LAR (9-1) at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN

26CornerBlitz

Who Wins the Game?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Game?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/20/2018 at 01:15 AM

8 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Surprised no one posted a photo of the field. A complete wreck after a concert there.

Dr5mca_WsAEhEXi.jpg

Good god, get it together Mexico City..

I thought it would have been really cool to have a packed stadium there. It's gonna be all Kansas City fans in LA lol

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

2 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Good god, get it together Mexico City..

Yeah, that is horrible. I heard something this morning that they won’t use field turf  because they want the natural grass for soccer. I’m not sure if the NFL inked a contract for a string of games in Mexico but I don’t see the relationship lasting. They made the right move by taking the game out of there. 

3 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Yeah, that is horrible. I heard something this morning that they won’t use field turf  because they want the natural grass for soccer. I’m not sure if the NFL inked a contract for a string of games in Mexico but I don’t see the relationship lasting. They made the right move by taking the game out of there. 

Well yeah they screwed up huge, I wouldn't schedule a game there for a long time. I'm sure the NFL is pissed! 

For some reason Madden has me always move the Buffalo Bills to Mexico City when I run out of money paying giant signing bonuses to avoid using cap. So.. don't let me ever own the Bills.

I don't sell enough hot dogs.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Oh boy, what a big surprise that Woods is a good blocker.

He only did that almost all the time while he was here.

...such an under-noticed but valuable trait for a WR in this league.

Not far behind:  RBs who can pick up blitzes.

He really enjoys that aspect of playing the position. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He really enjoys that aspect of playing the position. 

CB, it's a far cry from:

1.  Someone like Peterman having to tell Benjamin before the snap where to line up (which has happened on more than one occasion).

2.  Someone like Benjamin not knowing how to block...or even almost any of them  (don't get me started).  

Sorry for detouring into something that is bugging me. 

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

CB, its a far cry from:

1.  Someone like Peterman having to tell Benjamin before the snap where to line up (which has happened on more than one occasion).

2.  Someone like Benjamin not knowing how to block...or even almost any of them  (don't get me started).  

Sorry for detouring into something that is bugging me. 

His lack of effort in every aspect of playing the position is downright embarrassing and shows nothing but disrespect to his teammates.  He's a bum.  Apologies to all bums. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You know .... I haven't hear a lot about that since last Tuesday.... 

Maybe you're just looking in the wrong places, because here they come.

If you want to send us your address, we'll be happy to let them know you have some rooms waiting for them.

1 hour ago, chaccof said:

ah, was wondering how the field got so mucked up (pun intended)......

That was a Shakira concert. I heard that was 9 days ago, but NFL/Sirius today said it was a month ago.

Hard to imagine what the NFL has to do with moving the game. Mexico City generally packs the house, so now those tickets get refunded.

On the other hand, it won't be difficult to sell out KC v Rams in LA.

Edited by LABillzFan