Greggg: Since I left Buffalo, I had 11 HC opportunities, 4 I didn’t even need to interview for(update: hired as HC of the Jets defense)

YoloinOhio

This is a guy who no doubt dyed his hair gray when he was younger to look older and is now dying his hair brown (or black) to look younger.  

‘This is also the guy who blew up the #3 defense in the NFL to install the 46 because somehow Tennessee had had the #2 defense...you know, the one that couldn’t stop a one-shoed Rob Johnson’s game-winning drive. 

Guy has been BSing his way through life and he’ll never change.  Can’t wait to see Cleveland regret this.  Because they will. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BRH said:

This is a guy who no doubt dyed his hair gray when he was younger to look older and is now dying his hair brown (or black) to look younger.  

‘This is also the guy who blew up the #3 defense in the NFL to install the 46 because somehow Tennessee had had the #2 defense...you know, the one that couldn’t stop a one-shoed Rob Johnson’s game-winning drive. 

Guy has been BSing his way through life and he’ll never change.  Can’t wait to see Cleveland regret this.  Because they will. 

I have been dying to see a sideline tackle that involves that mulyuk getting run under by the crush of players.  Do you suppose we can chip into a 'go fund me' sort of account?  You know, sort of a bounty?...?

21 hours ago, BRH said:

It's amazing to me how a relatively small pool of coaching names keeps getting regurgitated over and over around the league.  They just move from town to town to town.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 months later...