Who Would You Want To Play On MNF in 2019?

corta765

Who Would You Want To Play On MNF in 2019?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would You Want To Play On MNF in 2019?

• Patriots
    • Dolphins
    • Jets
    • Ravens
    • Bengals
    • Eagles
    • Redskins
    • AFC West (Most likely Oakland maybe Denver)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/02/2018 at 10:12 PM

The Bills show on WGR today had Peter King on who talked about how amazing Buffalo is for night games and that there should be a game every year in Buffalo. So if we were to have a night game in 2019 who would you want to see. (mind you this is not a poll on whether we should have a game, why the team sucks and doesn't deserve a game etc...)

For my money I would love to see the Bills host Philadelphia I think that would be pretty electric. I truthfully think if we get a MNF game again it would be against Baltimore or the Jets with a resurgent Darnold led offense vs Allen and a Bills resurgent led offense.

Edited by corta765

Of course it's a moot question because a 3/4 win team won't be "rewarded" with a Monday night football game.  MNF games can't be flexed so inevitably you get some really bad games and matchups.  But that is never the intent- just they way it works out in an unpredictable sport.  Still, the expectation is that the Bills will still be bad because of an egregiously anemic offense.

5 minutes ago, Midwest1981 said:

Of course it's a moot question because a 3/4 win team won't be "rewarded" with a Monday night football game.  MNF games can't be flexed so inevitably you get some really bad games and matchups.  But that is never the intent- just they way it works out in an unpredictable sport.  Still, the expectation is that the Bills will still be bad because of an egregiously anemic offense.

Did you read the post at all where it specifically says with no regard to it actually happening just who you would want to see? I am clearly aware that if the team gets a TNF game that would be amazing at this point for next season.