For the sake of the potential #1 overall pick, start Peterman

On 10/29/2018 at 11:19 PM, transplantbillsfan said:

If Allen is out til after the bye and perhaps the whole season and we're really looking to the future...

start Peterman.

Anderson might not have the stats, but if you're watching him, we will absolutely win 6 or 7 games this season even after this Patriots loss. Our defense is soooooo damn good and Anderson looks like he's starting to get a little more comfortable... yes, I know what his stats are.

So, let's make everyone happy... the Peterman guys... the tank guys....

well... I guess not the "win now" guys-- I was one of those.

But... can't please everyone.

Start Peterman!!!

just have to say that if you advocating this, i am going to have to say we should start Anderson. with the track record as my guide, i feel pretty comfortable saying this.

On 10/29/2018 at 8:19 PM, transplantbillsfan said:

If Allen is out til after the bye and perhaps the whole season and we're really looking to the future...

start Peterman.

Anderson might not have the stats, but if you're watching him, we will absolutely win 6 or 7 games this season even after this Patriots loss. Our defense is soooooo damn good and Anderson looks like he's starting to get a little more comfortable... yes, I know what his stats are.

So, let's make everyone happy... the Peterman guys... the tank guys....

well... I guess not the "win now" guys-- I was one of those.

But... can't please everyone.

Start Peterman!!!

It will accomplish 2 important things. 1) By letting Peterman finish the season McB can finally realize how awful he is and release him.

2) A record of 2-14 might just put us in contention for a #1 pick.

19 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Obfuscate much?

How can you actually argue that Peterman is better than Anderson?

simple really. by using your superior analyzation skills and understanding that the opposite is the more likely equation.

jus' messing with you.... mostly.... somewhat....... little??

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Confusing?

Never said it was.

This team beat the Vikings, beat the Titans, and would have beat the Texans if Peterman didn't play...

They were losing when Peterman came into the game. That's wild speculation on your part to assume we would have won had Allen not gotten hurt.

On 10/29/2018 at 11:33 PM, Perry Turtle said:

Tanking for the top pick when you're not targeting a QB is just a giant FU to the fans who continue to pay top dollar to watch total incompetence. 

Seriously, how will the #1 pick in the draft help this pathetic offense.  It's like trying to fix a sink hole with an tube of toothpaste.

By trading it for multiple picks, is that really so hard to figure out?

4 hours ago, Fred Clause said:

By trading it for multiple picks, is that really so hard to figure out?

They don't have to trot out one of the worst freaking offenses in the history of the forward pass NFL to trade down in the draft.

The Bills should be able to load up on good offensive linemen and receivers with picks in the late first round, and second and third rounds.  

Finishing with between 6-8 wins while breaking a rookie QB would have been a good season, instead the offensive clown show that the fans have had to endure this season.  Such a season would have them picking between 8 and 12.  Which is more then enough ammo to trade down for more picks.

Sheesh.

I had the song "Yakety Sax" playing in my head during that entire game.

Seems unreal to say this for a QB who threw 3 INTs, 0 TDs and less than 200 yards despite throwing the ball 49 times, but Peterman wasn't as utterly awful as he has been.

Then again, he made the bar he has to clear so friggin low it's probably buried underground.

But this team, right now, legitimately seems to have a shot at the #1 overall pick.