Terrelle Pryor in Buffalo! Update: He's signing!

Roundybout

1 hour ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

All i care about is how quick he is and whether he can get separation. Half our WR's have anchors tied to their feet.

Hopefully he is over his injuries. I wish him well.

He has plenty speed, running a reported 4.32 at his pro day. I think he is still working on becoming a consistent reciever, but he catches the ball, he's big, and he's fast. Plus I think he will re-gain that chip on his shoulder. When he was in Cleveland he played with an edge, like he had something to prove. It seems like, once he got some money he pulled back. Now I think he is in a place where he has a chance to prove himself again. I think he's going to light it up here. 

• Like (+1) 2

Kind of wish it were a 2 year deal and not just a 1. I'd like to have him here to start out next year beside Zay and whomever we end up drafting. He's not going to be elite in this offense, but at least he gives us a respectable WR next to Zay.

1 hour ago, rodneykm said:

Kind of wish it were a 2 year deal and not just a 1. I'd like to have him here to start out next year beside Zay and whomever we end up drafting. He's not going to be elite in this offense, but at least he gives us a respectable WR next to Zay.

is it not even a 1 year deal since half the season is over.  

Maybe if he produces, stays healthy and buys into the process they can extend him.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

is it not even a 1 year deal since half the season is over.  

Maybe if he produces, stays healthy and buys into the process they can extend him.  

I think it’s kind of a trial period on both sides. Ideally he can get some playing time with Allen before they have to decide on extending him. I think he’s a decent weapon for Allen. That downfield throw they were calling every week with lead feet KB and clueless Foster had a higher percentage of being completed with TP, and he actually knows how to draw DPI too. 

2 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Halfway there, now we need to pluck Braxton Miller off Philly's PS. I'm sure Daboll could get creative with his wildcat plays with Miller, Pryor, and Shady all back there.

At this point... why not? 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

He has plenty speed, running a reported 4.32 at his pro day. I think he is still working on becoming a consistent reciever, but he catches the ball, he's big, and he's fast. Plus I think he will re-gain that chip on his shoulder. When he was in Cleveland he played with an edge, like he had something to prove. It seems like, once he got some money he pulled back. Now I think he is in a place where he has a chance to prove himself again. I think he's going to light it up here. 

You know what I notice in his highlights?

- He works his way back to the ball (something KB does not do)

- He makes catches in traffic (something NONE of our wr's do)

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, rodneykm said:

Same, I hope he plays great and we resign him.

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

You know what I notice in his highlights?

- He works his way back to the ball (something KB does not do)

- He makes catches in traffic (something NONE of our wr's do)

I know, right?  That always strikes me when I'm watching other teams play - how their WR make catches in traffic, fighting for the ball, and how they help their QB by adjusting - coming back, a bit more speed, diving for low balls, and so forth.