(OT) Happy Birthday Mike222828282822232!

R. Rich

Happy Birthday to our resident Training Camp reporter extraordaniare!

btw- You've already submitted your request for days off from work this summer to cover the Bills for us, right? :P

Happy Birthday! Mikie.

Hope to see you at Camp again.

:P

P.S. My seasons are in Section 123, too!

284143[/snapback]

I'll be there every day or almost everyday. i hope to see ya too. 0:)

Where in section 123 are you? i sit in row 4, seat 3.

Happy Birthday to our resident Training Camp reporter extraordaniare!

btw- You've already submitted your request for days off from work this summer to cover the Bills for us, right? :doh:

284174[/snapback]

Why take work off? I work overnights, so it's perfect for me to just come home straight from work and head to the morning practice session and go to bed after I put my report in. :doh:

happy birthday and what is with all the 222828282822232

284188[/snapback]

It's an inside joke because of my screen name. i didn't know what to use, so i used my birthday 3/22/82....I changed it to Mikey82 on BZ and some other sites, but I don't know how to change it here.

It's an inside joke because of my screen name.  i didn't know what to use, so i used my birthday 3/22/82....I changed it to Mikey82 on BZ and some other sites, but I don't know how to change it here.

284472[/snapback]

Bribes to SDS will work to get your name change.

Happy B-day Mikey! I think SDS is about to ban me, so I'll see you at Kenny's pinto next season buddy!  :blink:  :lol:  :lol:

284473[/snapback]

I'll cya there. BTW, if you get banned here, you could always come back. Log doesn't bite. :blink:

Prodding the bear?

Happy Birthday Mike.

284668[/snapback]

it's fun to prod the bear. Thanks for the well wishes. :lol: