Derek Anderson’s performance against the Colts

SDS

9 hours ago, Kevin1778 said:

Peterman is better than Anderson. He threw a TD last week and gave the Bills a lead the Defense couldn't hold. Anderson retired for a reason. Peterman should start. Just leave him in for a few games. He at least has some upside and if he cant produce over a  4 game period get rid of him. Playing Anderson is laughable. He looked awful.

God could shine a light upon Peterman and bless him with a 5 TD game and 26 wouldn't budge from the Peterman is a BUST label and that he should never see the field again. 

If our QB is going to suck I'd rather it be with a 2nd year 5th rounder than old man Anderson. 

That way no ones hopes get too high.  ;) 

8 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

You're being kind to the Peterman.

He throws a pick once every eight times he ATTEMPTS a pass.

but he's predictable ;)  

• Haha (+1) 1

I honestly thought he was serviceable for 3 and a half quarters and not bad for a guy who hadn't played in a while.

The 2 picks in the last 5 minutes obviously put a bad complexion on the overall performance.

I'm expecting a slight improvement next week as he becomes more familiar with the playbook. Nothing earth shattering of course.

Edited by SydneyBillsFan

9 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

I honestly thought he was serviceable for 3 and a half quarters and not bad for a guy who hadn't played in a while.

The 2 picks in the last 5 minutes obviously put a bad complexion in the overall performance.

I'm expecting an improvement next week.

again that 7 minutes drive for a FG, while down 24, is nothing, absolutely nothing to be happy over

17 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

I had seats on the 50 yd line for next weeks game against the Paytoilets.  Just posted them for sale.  :bag:

Good luck actually selling them... I'm sure there are still plenty available at the ticket office.

12 hours ago, Kevin1778 said:

No he didn't. He didn't even throw a TD or lead his team to a TD. He was awful. This was the 1-5 Colts.

How can you say a guy who didn't lead his team to a single TD against a 1-5 team played well. He turned the ball over 4 times. He only put up 3 points, so he turned the ball over more times than he scored points. Unheard of. And they were 1-5.

That had to be you on WGR with Sal Capaccio. ;)  Ain't gonna happen. 

• 2 weeks later...