How Shaq Lawson Bought In and Renewed His Commitment

1 hour ago, Dadonkadonk said:

I will give you the strip sack on Cousins was a good play. After that I can't recall another great play. PEDs, injuries, and too much money. No thanks. Bad decision by Beane. 

He’s been better than you think when he plays.  I’d really like to see us throw the bank and Demarcus Lawrence if he hits the market.  If that’s the case, Murphy is cut for sure.  I doubt he’s in play for us, so there’s a chance he comes back.  I’ve definitely noticed his pressures when he plays. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Logic said:

4 sacks and a bunch of hurries in limited playing time due to injury is worthless? 

Murphy gets a bit too much shade here on TSW.

He's been limping around all season but you can't teach that natural pass rusher frame and the ability to get narrow in traffic when the pocket collapses.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

He's been limping around all season but you can't teach that natural pass rusher frame and the ability to get narrow in traffic when the pocket collapses.

I’m curious to hear your take on LoRax, I can’t recall reading anything from you about him.

i find the man amazing.  I wish he were 25.

On 11/29/2018 at 3:21 AM, vincec said:

What he literally said was that he “wanted to make the Pro-Bowl, the playoffs and win the Super Bowl. Those are my goals for this year.” It seems like quite a stretch for him to be targeting the pro-bowl after his play last season but I admire his ambition. On the other hand, I can understand those who were very dubious of these as realistic goals and said so in their posts.

What do you want him to say? My goals are to be a subpar player, and hopefully we can win 4 games?

It's silly criticism IMO.

6 hours ago, NewEra said:

He’s been better than you think when he plays.  I’d really like to see us throw the bank and Demarcus Lawrence if he hits the market.  If that’s the case, Murphy is cut for sure.  I doubt he’s in play for us, so there’s a chance he comes back.  I’ve definitely noticed his pressures when he plays. 

Eliminate the need to draft a pass rusher and add a stud. I'm in.

5 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

That's the problem. He's ALWAYS limping around. Probably used to PED's for injury purposes and not necessarily to gain a competitive edge per se. Either way, I'm not a fan of guys who always get hurt. It's too much of a pattern to call it bad luck.

Murphy should be the odd man out.

45 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

I’m curious to hear your take on LoRax, I can’t recall reading anything from you about him.

i find the man amazing.  I wish he were 25.

Yep.......amazing.

He's a big game guy too..........he dominated in the playoff game last year.

• Like (+1) 1