The Walking Dead and the Whisperers

4 hours ago, shrader said:

I really wish I didn't know where the story was going.  The creepiness factor of that whole episode would have been really good.

I'll make some assumptions on your comment.

1. Stop reading the comic  I mean graphic novel
  2. Stop reading spoilers 

P.S. 

We don't know what Maggie's future is 

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I'll make some assumptions on your comment.

1. Stop reading the comic  I mean graphic novel
  2. Stop reading spoilers 

P.S. 

We don't know what Maggie's future is 

It's not from spoilers, so I'd have to go back a couple years in order to know that there weren't people under there.  It's tough to undo that much time.  But anyway, they upped the creepy factor quite a bit with the scenery of that episode.  I'd imagine that worked quite well for those clueless about the comics.

And for the record, Jesus is still alive in well in the books, so that was something I definitely did not see coming.  Someone had to die though, and it wasn't going to be Aaron since they had already announced him for Talking Dead.  It was either him or Eugene, but given the circumstances, that death wouldn't have had much shock value to it.

• 2 months later...

I really wasn't sure how a bunch of people walking around in human skins was going to translate to tv, but so far they've done a really good job making them creepy as hell.  Alpha stumbling forward and then suddenly stopping?  Really good.  And Daryl shooting out knees to weed out the whisperers?  I'm liking this so far.

It should be interesting if Carol ever finds out that Daryl's using Henry to interrogate Lydia.

2 hours ago, shrader said:

I really wasn't sure how a bunch of people walking around in human skins was going to translate to tv, but so far they've done a really good job making them creepy as hell.  Alpha stumbling forward and then suddenly stopping?  Really good.  And Daryl shooting out knees to weed out the whisperers?  I'm liking this so far.

It should be interesting if Carol ever finds out that Daryl's using Henry to interrogate Lydia.

its not a big deal.   He's in no danger at the time 

you have a mystery group of killers - this is the least of their problems 

Judith is bada** 

Quit swearing in front of a kid you a**hole 

On 11/26/2018 at 7:33 PM, PastaJoe said:

Maggie’s future is open-ended for now, as Lauren Cohen left because she wanted more money. They’re leaving it unresolved for now in case they can come to an agreement.

She will be back.  I give that new ABC show she's fronting one full season, max.  

For whatever reason I wasn't impressed with Alpha's debut.  IMO they messed up the back story because of Lydia's brainwashing/confusion and Alpha's accent sounded stupid.  She did not, in that brief moment seem like anyone that would be followed.  I hope they develop that a little more.  

The girl playing Lydia did a nice job but Henry would have been more careful. He looked like @Joe in Winslow seeking an online date.  

• Haha (+1) 1