Have you learned Daboll? At long last, have you learned? (not to abandon the run)

8 minutes ago, McBean said:

We do what we did today on offense and we win tops one more game.

Running doesn’t win games in the NFL. Not to mention the Titans gave us the ball 3 times.

I was ranting at the tv that with three turnovers you should win by more than one point. 

Glad to see the ground game get some respect. The ground game sets up the passing game.  Now if only there was someone on this team who could catch.....

This offense is terrible. Running the ball 50 times is just laughable. Josh Allen can’t complete a pass unless he runs toward the receiver and is 5 yards away from him and even then. Seriously I don’t know who watched this game. But it was absolute putrid performance. A win is a win but my goodness this offense needs a new scheme and fast. 

5 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Daboll is bad. Not impressed so far.

Does anyone else think his offence is as predictable as Rico’s?

It’s at least as bad. Fwiw McCoys 85 yards was a top ten rushing yardage performance in the NFL today. It’s a passing league plain and simple. The offense will only be good if Allen develops as a passer. Trying to hide him behind a running game isn’t going to produce many wins in the modern NFL game. Find out if Allen can do it; passing on first down once in awhile would be a good start. Then hammer Allen with the mantra that throwing to the outlet when downfield is covered is a good thing. These are easy yards that all good QBs will gladly take today. 

1 hour ago, Domdab99 said:

He's only running the ball because Josh has no one to throw to.

I personally believe he’s running the ball because McDermott took a red pencil to his game plan and said “run it, or Else”

9 minutes ago, kbarrettb said:

This offense is terrible. Running the ball 50 times is just laughable. Josh Allen can’t complete a pass unless he runs toward the receiver and is 5 yards away from him and even then. Seriously I don’t know who watched this game. But it was absolute putrid performance. A win is a win but my goodness this offense needs a new scheme and fast. 

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It’s at least as bad. Fwiw McCoys 85 yards was a top ten rushing yardage performance in the NFL today. It’s a passing league plain and simple. The offense will only be good if Allen develops as a passer. Trying to hide him behind a running game isn’t going to produce many wins in the modern NFL game. Find out if Allen can do it; passing on first down once in awhile would be a good start. Then hammer Allen with the mantra that throwing to the outlet when downfield is covered is a good thing. These are easy yards that all good QBs will gladly take today. 

You gentlemen are truly examples.

Examples of what, I won’t say

....irrespective of the never ending debate about the lack of talent on the offensive side of the ball, anybody want to comment on Daboll's ability/willingness to work woth the talent he has and develop his game plans accordingly?....Schwartz adjusted successfully...how about this guy?................

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....irrespective of the never ending debate about the lack of talent on the offensive side of the ball, anybody want to comment on Daboll's ability/willingness to work woth the talent he has and develop his game plans accordingly?....Schwartz adjusted successfully...how about this guy?................

I have been screaming for WR screens the entire season. In the first four games I can only recall one, which was to Andre Holmes, who is is just about the least shifty, tackle eluding WR you can even imagine. There may have been more but I can't remember any. There were 1-2 quick throws to the outside like the opening play of the Vikings game but I would not call that a WR screen. Then today, on the last drive, he called it, to the right person, Ray Ray Ray, the shiftiest of our crappy WR. And Ray Ray Ray made a few guys miss and got a crucial first down.

So I don't know if he should be applauded for that or slapped upside the head for not doing it all along like every other team does.

• Like (+1) 1