Syracuse Basketball 2023-24

Buffalo716

2 hours ago, The Poojer said:

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5!!!!!!!

Crickets.  Seemingly, no one other than Boeheim and the “inner circle” at Syracuse know about the reason for Frank’s suspension.  

All I know for sure is that Boeheim found out at practice today, and that Frank has only officially been declared ineligible for the Baylor game.  I’ll keep you guys posted if something comes my way.  I’m curious as hell.  Still waiting to hear back from one person.  Seems like a “gag order” has been imposed.

3 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Crickets.  Seemingly, no one other than Boeheim and the “inner circle” at Syracuse know about the reason for Frank’s suspension.  

All I know for sure is that Boeheim found out at practice today, and that Frank has only officially been declared ineligible for the Baylor game.  I’ll keep you guys posted if something comes my way.  I’m curious as hell.  Still waiting to hear back from one person.  Seems like a “gag order” has been imposed.

I'm guessing it has to do with a Mormon

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Failed drug test.  Unreal....

This doesn't surprise me one bit. Lots of stories here in Cuse about Howard and his partying. Players open up to Uber drivers like it's an episode of Taxicab Confessions.

He’s just not that smart.  Great way to end your career Frank

12 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Failed drug test.  Unreal....

I came on here to specifically see your response to what it is, nice to have our Cuse insider tell us what’s going on!

3 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

This doesn't surprise me one bit. Lots of stories here in Cuse about Howard and his partying. Players open up to Uber drivers like it's an episode of Taxicab Confessions.

Doesn’t surprise me either.  Mike Hopkins wanted Frank gone for good reason, and Boeheim overruled him.  Fitting ending for Frank, sadly.  Good chance for Tyus to take over the tourney similar to how Malachi Rich did.  LGO!!

2 minutes ago, nemhoff said:

I came on here to specifically see your response to what it is, nice to have our Cuse insider tell us what’s going on!

Thanks man, but I can’t take credit for this one.  My people knew nothing until it was tweeted out to the masses late last night.

• Like (+1) 1

There's another coaches son in one of the mid-upper majors who might be a scoach better...is it bryce drew's kid?? someone from that part of the world

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Is Buddy Boeheim the best walk on in the country?

i know he is scholarship worthy and had offers but believe he walked on under NCAA rules 

Is Buddy Boeheim the best walk on in the country?

i know he is scholarship worthy and had offers but believe he walked on under NCAA rules 

I’m pretty sure Boeheim is actually on scholarship, though I’m hoping they can convince Jim to let him walk on so we can bring in another recruit. 

1 minute ago, DCOrange said:

I’m pretty sure Boeheim is actually on scholarship, though I’m hoping they can convince Jim to let him walk on so we can bring in another recruit. 

I don’t believe he is. Coaches sons cannot have a scholarship Freshmen year

Plus, Syracuse University employees families get free tuition, pretty sure it's 15 credit hours per semester...or at least they did when my ex worked there

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Jim Boeheim wants to make something clear. His son, Buddy, will be on scholarship this season.

https://www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/2018/09/jim_boeheim_on_buddy_elijah_hughes_oshae_brissett_and_the_start_of_practice.html

• Like (+1) 1