Week 5 Preparation Titans @ Buffalo - experts picks

I always prefer playing a team that just won. I really like that the Titans are 3-1 and beat the Super Bowl champs.

i watched Mariota in the playoffs last year and he looked slightly better than Tyrod. Not sure how he has improved this year yet.

Daboll needs to get things going like he did in Minnie . Allen needs to run right now, I think it calms him down to run and hit. 

11 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Really?    

Never saw it.   I hear it has a huge following 

Mariota has talents and can run. 

They'll need to keep that in check. 

Keep him in the pocket and make him throw with that wonky elbow.

I think many would agree that it's time to stop using the #1 WR (KB) as the #1.  

Zay Jones 17 targets 10 catches 58.8% catch rate

Charles Clay 14 targets 8 catches 57.1% catch rate

Shady   13 targets 8 catches 58.8% catch rate

K Benjamin 21 targets 7 catches 33.3% catch rate

Andre Holmes 12 targets 6 catches50.0% catch rate

Jason Croom 9 targets 6 catches 66.7% catch rate

4 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I would love to see the Bills use a 2 TE offense with Croom and Clay with two burner type WR's on the outside. KB doesn't deserve to be on the field at this point. Slowest NFL WR off the snap, bad hands, horrid effort on game day, route running is lazy. 

maybe we can hope they can find a good trade partner.  

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

LOL  

:worthy:

I guess with the way Houston has been performing they have to pump someone up.   (Houston just broke a 10 game losing streak .... wow) 

Titans have been begging for National recognition and now they are going to be feeling themselves all week. Hopefully they will be more focused on their media spots than on the lowly Bills.