Pats work out Jeremy Kerley

YoloinOhio

I like that they go out and at least make an attempt to do something about a problem.

Instead we get videos of our coach yelling at his crappy receivers at practice, because they are all, well, crap.

I know you're not finding 1s and 2s out there now, but at least kick the tires a bit on something so I know you aren't blissfully unaware of this hole we've all been staring at since they ran off Sammy. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

7 hours ago, COTC said:

Pats have been sigining a lot of our garbage this year. They must be very unsatisfied with their corp. 

It’s an obvious weakness on their team that getting Edelman back won’t significantly improve. Make no mistake. Pats* are reeling. I know it’s been hoped for many times in the past, but their Defense and receiving core just doesn’t have enough talent. We find out for sure Sunday when Mia goes to Foxboro.

33 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

It’s an obvious weakness on their team that getting Edelman back won’t significantly improve. Make no mistake. Pats* are reeling. I know it’s been hoped for many times in the past, but their Defense and receiving core just doesn’t have enough talent. We find out for sure Sunday when Mia goes to Foxboro.

They better hope Edelman is 100%, they are up against it. The young LB that could actually play went on IR yesterday and Hightower is next. The locals are all over him and how bad his knee really is, he is now a - player out there.

Could this be the end? Finally?