Josh Allen Pylon Cam

MattyBills24

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right spot, sorry if it should be somewhere else. I'm wondering if anyone knows where or how I can get a high quality picture of Josh Allen's touchdown dive from the Pylon Cam. I'd love to get a high quality version of it so I can have it printed on canvas for wall art in my Bills cave.  I tried watching the video of it and taking a screenshot of it, but as you can see the picture quality is a bit low. Not sure if there's any way to get a HD version of it but I'd be ecstatic if someone knew  a way to get it. Thanks!

Josh Allen.jpg

5 minutes ago, BfloBillsFan said:

This looks like something that will make the next Madden game

That's exactly what I said to my buddies when they showed the replay! (After the Bills beat the Vikes in the Super Bowl!! LOL)

Edited by MattyBills24

NBA long had a thing about being "posterized", that you didn't want to be the photo prop in someone else's superhuman performance deemed poster worthy.  I think Barr hit the trifecta, "The Pylon Dive", "The Hurdle" and The Stiff Arm" for good measure.  This particular one is the best with the American flag, the field level to roof crowd backdrop, the goal post at the far end, the helpless defender and the face shot being so clear.  It's almost perfect.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, MattyBills24 said:

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right spot, sorry if it should be somewhere else. I'm wondering if anyone knows where or how I can get a high quality picture of Josh Allen's touchdown dive from the Pylon Cam. I'd love to get a high quality version of it so I can have it printed on canvas for wall art in my Bills cave.  I tried watching the video of it and taking a screenshot of it, but as you can see the picture quality is a bit low. Not sure if there's any way to get a HD version of it but I'd be ecstatic if someone knew  a way to get it. Thanks!

Josh Allen.jpg

Yeah, if you want to enlarge it for the Man Cave, you want a high-resolution photo.  Nothing from video is liable to suffice.

I'm not sure you're gonna get exactly the image you want.

AP and Getty both put galleries of photos online from which you can request a price.  I had a quick look and didn't see the image above there.

This is the closest I've seen and I didn't see it in the AP gallery. 
http://www.nfl.com/photos/0ap3000000964862/0ap3000000964957

I would reach out to the photographer Bruce Kluckhohn and ask him if he'd sell you the right to make whatever size it is you want for your personal use, or sell you a print in the size you want, and see where that goes.  It may go to "your price is too high for my budget" but asking nicely never hurts.  You can probably use the above number to reference it.  He may tell you he's already sold the photo rights to AP in which case hopefully he can give you a contact there.

I like this one best.  The facial expression of Cousins:

http://www.nfl.com/photos/0ap3000000964862/0ap3000000965067

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yeah, if you want to enlarge it for the Man Cave, you want a high-resolution photo.  Nothing from video is liable to suffice.

I'm not sure you're gonna get exactly the image you want.

AP and Getty both put galleries of photos online from which you can request a price.  I had a quick look and didn't see the image above there.

This is the closest I've seen and I didn't see it in the AP gallery. 
http://www.nfl.com/photos/0ap3000000964862/0ap3000000964957

I would reach out to the photographer Bruce Kluckhohn and ask him if he'd sell you the right to make whatever size it is you want for your personal use, or sell you a print in the size you want, and see where that goes.  It may go to "your price is too high for my budget" but asking nicely never hurts.

I like this one best.  The facial expression of Cousins:

http://www.nfl.com/photos/0ap3000000964862/0ap3000000965067

Awesome thank you for the suggestions! I'll send him an email and see where that goes. I've been trying to find a high resolution image of the pylon cam shot because it's a really unique and cool picture but I've been searching the last couple of days with no luck so I think I might be out of luck for that one unfortunately.

7 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

usatsi_11304699.jpg?w=1000&h=706

I think that's the Kluckhohn pic I linked.

5 minutes ago, MattyBills24 said:

Awesome thank you for the suggestions! I'll send him an email and see where that goes. I've been trying to find a high resolution image of the pylon cam shot because it's a really unique and cool picture but I've been searching the last couple of days with no luck so I think I might be out of luck for that one unfortunately.

You're welcome!  You might ask him if he knows if one of his fellow game photogs might have been positioned to capture something closer to the pylon cam shot as well.  Though I think if so it would be all over the place.